Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bristol Newbie

R

Rubbadub

VIP Member
Hello all,

We don't have a Cali yet but I have been lurking around in the background reading lots of interesting stuff on this site and others. I've only joined this Cali forum so far as you lot seemed fairly normal within the realms of people that obsess about vans and the outdoor life :lol: I'm not a stranger to such folk as I've been on The Brickyard and Club 80-90 for the past 10yrs and trust me they are mainly fruitloop as well. :crazy

We had a lovely 85 T3 Wetsfalia poptop for the past 10yrs which we loved dearly but decided a T5 was the way to go. The main reasons were: 4 x 3 point seat belts, a crumple zone that wasn't the footwell, ABS, cruise control, integrate blackout blinds, an electric roof and so on.

If anyone knows of any good vans around £30k mark please let me know. Ive been checking hear, The VW California.com, ebay, Autotrader and AT Motorhomes, Gumtree and so on but all advice and tips will be gratefully received. The wish list is: Lowish mileage, F and R sensors, Privacy glass, high BHP (as we travel heavy with 2 kids and the worlds biggest wine and beer coolbox :oops: ) ideally not at the higher end of the price scale as I don't want buyers blues thinking I've been ripped off. Anyway, sorry this should be in wanted section.

Hello again
Paul, Sarah, Cleo and Erin

If you want a bargain you need to look between October and January, everything appears around 10% more expensive this time of year.

That's what I've noticed just in the past couple of weeks. I've missed a 10 plate 180 DSG with all the toys 65k for £31k and just a couple of wks ago a 10 plate the same as above with only 32k on the clock for £32k and now the buyer has re-advertised it for £36k :headbang which I don't have!!