Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

'British Naturist' VW Camper weekend!!!

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Just to let you all know about this event my mate showed me at work on BN website: Hoping for sunshine I bet!!:eek:

In 2019, on 20th and 21st July, we will be hosting what I believe to be the first event of its kind at a naturist club for naturists. The weekend is mainly for you VW enthusiasts to show off your vehicles, and exchange information and anecdotes. There may be a VW Jumble, and there will be a VW Quiz. There will be a raffle with a number of VW themed prizes as well as the usual type. There will be a communal barbecue on the Saturday, to which you are invited to contribute your own signature dish, and “Tea on the Lawn” on the Sunday afternoon. The cost of the weekend will be £20 per pitch to include two nights camping, tea and other light refreshments. Extra nights of camping can be booked at £7 per pitch per night.

To book your place email to secretaryswoc@+++++.com, phone 07534091443, or write to Mrs C Ashford, Sycamore View, Hornsbury Hill, Chard, Somerset, TA20 3DB.

email should read @+++++.com

Last edited:
Yes its ‘nuddy’ to me and you.. think of the extra space you will have in the van... No clothing!

Okay, well whilst we're on the subject.

In Germany there are lots of ´Naturfreundehaus´ in the woods
and up mountains and hills.
They often serve great food and beer. So if you're
on your travels and see one don't get it mixed up, you
keep your kit on at these places.

BBQ at a naturist event - what could possibly go wrong?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Just keep away from the sausages.;)

Communal barbecue in the nude...that could go horribly wrong

Back