Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken Bit

looks like the slot from a sligding door under the sink

Oh, I like a quiz
Could it be the retaining clip for the cover on the rear of the seat?

Where abouts did you find it and have you had yr Cali since new?

T6.1 since new, it was under the protective cover of the passenger seat. Thinking maybe something on the roof hatch??

It's a tough one (Quiz)! I am wondering if its a unique part to the T6.1 (I have a T6). The colour of the moulding suggests to me it's part of the kitchen or the front seat valances. Handbrake mouldings?
Is there anything in your Cali that is not working correctly or something loose that shouldn't be.
Struggling here.......

Everything seems fine so not a problem at moment, most of the T6.1 is darker grey so a different colour. The kitchen cupboards are larger latches. Not sure if it goes in the roof hatch somewhere (see picture) but doesn’t seem to align so maybe not. It maybe unrelated or a hidden compartment hatch.

1615A2E7-6049-4080-8A2D-881862F5F391.jpeg

Part of one of the clip in shelf brackets?

Looks like the retaining clip on the side trims of the front seats. Check near the pivot point of the seat base and seat back.

My guess was wrong , home from work go and checked ...
IMG_2954.JPG

is it from the knob (inside) at the side of the chair with which you can alter your position?

Doesn't look like a part of the living area.
If the color matches the plastic panels on the seats or the dashboard, it might come from there about.

Retaining clip for trim panel above sliding door / kitchen window?505218F8-9C1C-4367-AE9E-FB8B439338B4.jpegAD36A5CB-4F94-470F-A2FF-5E945319A9A4.jpeg

We could have a winner there!

Back