Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken (Happy) woof

Zeb supervising bike box build! More worried I’ll leave without him, doesn’t understand why we aren’t out in the mountains.CADF5E57-2D01-4139-B922-082D81FE489A.jpeg

If he’s like his six months old cousin over here that 6 miles is probably more like a 24 miles obstaclerun i guess.
Any pics of his cousin then? Plus I think you missed the 1 off the front of 24.
Zeb is an old boy now so on long walks (in mountains) he has to go on the lead so he doesn’t over a do it these days.

5426cd5e9cd51444bd2641e3f405157a.jpg

Presumably both notices read and appropriate action taken?
Judging by the mud, it looks like a very popular path.

Ben decided the best word to describe the mud was “gloopy”.

We didn’t put Meg on the lead and risked her being shot. That risk was mitigated by a complete absence of sheep. What I don’t know is if it is trespass if a dog owner doesn’t follow a land owner’s direction to put their dog on a lead while using a public footpath.

Presumably both notices read and appropriate action taken?
Judging by the mud, it looks like a very popular path.
Dog shot by a farmer recently in Wendover!

What I don’t know is if it is trespass if a dog owner doesn’t follow a land owner’s direction to put their dog on a lead while using a public footpath.
You have a right of way over the land, usually a defined path, sometimes not so defined. (this is where rights can become confused). Your dog has the same right of way, but not licence to roam wherever it wants. If it is obedient and walks with you on the path all is well.