Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken links on Tapatalk

Freeley

Freeley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
At the risk of incurring Wim's wrath as I haven't searched for this first (I don't find the Tapatalk search engine any better than the site one), quite often I'm finding that when posters are including photos in a post all I can see is a broken link image.
I've no idea why this is or if there are any other members who view the forum through Tapatalk who know of a way of overcoming it via settings etc?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Jason, We are aware of this problem (I am actually suffering it as well) the problem I we having is it appears to be not affecting everyone so we are trying to find out if its a forum or Tapatalk fault.

In regards to forum search, the Tapatalk search has always been rubbish and is out of our control but the actual forum Web based search has now been fixed and gives much better results.

Looks like this is a Tapatalk glitch as images won't load when I look at other forums.

Anyone who is experiencing this fault please uninstall Tapatalk from your phone and reinstall it again and let me know how you get on

Hi Jason, We are aware of this problem (I am actually suffering it as well) the problem I we having is it appears to be not affecting everyone so we are trying to find out if its a forum or Tapatalk fault.

In regards to forum search, the Tapatalk search has always been rubbish and is out of our control but the actual forum Web based search has now been fixed and gives much better results.
Ok thanks Martin I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling and see it it helps

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk