Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build Week 33

Excellent. Really pleased for you. I went for the acc too. We had it on the hire van we took out and were really impressed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The USB sockets were a no cost option however I believe you needed to select the option? Great news you have now picked up - wish I went for ACC now.....only selected CC option......so looking forward to picking mine up. Build week 46 for Clyde. :upsidedown

The USB sockets were a no cost option however I believe you needed to select the option? Great news you have now picked up - wish I went for ACC now.....only selected CC option......so looking forward to picking mine up. Build week 46 for Clyde. :upsidedown

I thought so, I think I assumed it would be part of the CarPlay media setup and the dealer didn't mention it.

Looking forward to checking it over in daylight and take the mattress covers off etc.

Build week 33, 150 Ocean - got an email to say it would be ready for collection end of this week. Frankly, I will believe it when so see it but quietly excited. Just hope, after all this time, it is in perfect condition. Out of interest, can anyone tell me how many recorded miles there were on collection from new please.

Picked mine up tonight.
Had the usb sockets in, although not sure if I ticked them or not.
Super happy with it!
Had a bit of a rattle on the way home, but turned out to be the little sticky pads under the cooker cover weren't in quite the right spot.
Can't wait to see it in the light.
Dealer even gave us bottle of champagne, bunch of flowers and a full tank to apologise for delays. Very nice indeed. We used citygate in wooburn green. Very helpful and felt a bit sorry for them as I was pestering them a lot for something which wasn't really their fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back