Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build week

S

SID

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi. How long after ordering should we expect to receive our build week? It’s been a few weeks now and we’ve heard nothing yet.

Our dealer didn't tell us either so after a few weeks I called up to ask, give them a ring.

Don’t expect any VW dealer to be proactive, it will be you doing all the ringing up until the point they want your money

We were contacted with a build week just over 4 weeks after placing order (4/10/18 order 10/11/18 build week (49)).

Ordered ours on 13th October, only found out today, after chasing up, that its a build week 51...

This brings back memories! It’s about a year ago that mine was built, then it sat for months at the port due to problems with quoted emissions... no such problems for this years graduates though!

I bet you all can’t wait!

Next step is to get chatting to VW customer services on line to check the progress, then once built you can start trying to work out which ship your bus is on so you can track its journey across the sea.... don’t think you won’t do this... I was a rational person before I ordered our funky bus... :thumb

Thank you, I’ll give the dealer a ring next week and see if he knows anything yet.

We ordered our CaliO in May this year; we got told our build week in July but only after chasing the dealer for an update; our build week was 34 (early August) with a tentative delivery of late September early October; however, like many our Cali has been delayed (WLTP related) so now it is expected to ship week 52 and we expect to take delivery mid January 2019.

Hi .
Got this from SMG .

Ordered Basil in October

. Hope its correct....

Screenshot_20181130-222628.png

Had a surprise email from dealer today; our Beach is due to them next week. Ordered start of September and went into build 3 weeks ago. Dealer is as shocked as we are. Will be checking it well too make sure it is actually the correct spec and our vehicle!

Was told build week 52. Does that mean they will be building it at the end of December?

We've been told ours is build week 51 but I can't imagine that anything will start until the new year.

Hi, just received email from dealer that our Cali is now ready for shipment (it had build week 49).

JohnF That’s great news, something to look forward to in the new year. I’m thinking we should get ours late January/early February.

Very excited :upsidedown . When we ordered, thought a long wait was ahead of us.

We ordered our CaliO in May this year; we got told our build week in July but only after chasing the dealer for an update; our build week was 34 (early August) with a tentative delivery of late September early October; however, like many our Cali has been delayed (WLTP related) so now it is expected to ship week 52 and we expect to take delivery mid January 2019.
9 months retro red what a wait!
I’ve had good news with our restructure so will hopefully order a similar spec to yours for delivery in June 2019:bananadance2

Ordered ours on 13th October, only found out today, after chasing up, that its a build week 51...
I ordered mine same date as you and given the same build week as you too.....only found out last week.
Lets see who's arrives first.

Hi everybody:

Ordered 17/10
Build 23/11
Transport 24/11
Campbase on Tarragona (Spain) 12/12

I’m waiting, because the delaer told me, van will be arrive today or at the begining next week.. :D

Mine has been built for ages. It’s still stuck in Germany!

Beach is awesome

Back