Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bumper protector on Acapulco Blue Beach

What bumper protector for Acapulco Blue Cali?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had Sunspel Xpel Self Healing Paint Protection Film applied to the front, wing mirrors and A pillars by Protect Your Paintwork. Paul Harrison, who did an excellent job, applied film to the bumper too as he could see it was vulnerable. I’m very pleased with the film, it’s invisible unless you look really closely (and know it’s there!) so although my answer isn’t exactly what you were asking for, I imagine it looks very similar to the Brandrup film.

I wish I could say the same for the film applied before the bike rack was fitted at the dealership, it started curling up at the sides by the time I got home!

3B6761A2-A17D-40F2-9649-30F4AFC83071.jpeg

I believe VW do a clear, metal, carbon fibre and black bumper protector so.mihht be worth looking at them as well, i do like thr carbon fibre personally and you can get matching carbon fibre mirror casings, but as with most options, Beauty is in the eye of thr beholder...
Screenshot_20180716-234446_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Think thr silver you have as well will look good new, but will be a grease, scratch, dint and finger print magnet so can imagine if being quite frustrating to constantly clean and sparkle back up like new all the time.

Back