Show/Event BUSFEST 2021

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 11-09-2020
Event end date: Sunday 13-09-2020
Registration ends: Thursday 10-09-2020
Username Guest count Note
CaliforniaBen CaliforniaBen 2 First time at Busfest
Mr T Mr T 2  
Scorf Scorf 2 Also first time at Busfest....
Calimagg Calimagg 2 First timers
cooky73 cooky73 2  
An-j An-j 4  
kurienp kurienp 2  
S

symcro

VIP Member
BUSFEST 2021 10TH - 12TH SEPTEMBER

Busfest Drone Images jpeg (14 of 14).jpg

JUST A REMINDER FOLKS!
We still hope to be presenting our BUSFEST event this year.

BUSFEST NEWS - MARCH 2021
The recently announced government 'pathway to normality' plan has brought an influx of early announcements of upcoming events and festivals for this summer and later on in the year.
Although this is great news, and very encouraging for the industry and major festivals like ours, there is still a lot of planning to do.
We WANT to produce Busfest for you this year, and we are determined to go ahead and bring it to you. Our management are, as we speak, working through the various scenarios that are in front of us at the moment, but we need to get it right, rather than just saying “It's on” and then having to continually move the goalposts as the situation changes over the next few months.
There are a lot of hurdles we have to jump before we can give you a clearer picture of what we will be able to bring you this year – Will we have restrictions on numbers? Will we have the full show-ground infrastructure in place? Will we have to provide testing facilities? Will we still have to take into account physical distancing? etc. There are a lot of questions that we need to have answers to before we make an announcement on the shape and size of Busfest this year, and there are a few weeks of hard work in front of us yet.
Hopefully, Busfest this year will be it's normal self, but we are not going to 'jump the gun' with this, we want to make sure that we have all the information and necessary plans in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable festival for you before we give the go ahead. Please, bear with us while we work for you in the background, and we will make regular announcements on here as we learn more.
Our aim at the moment is to open up the online booking office for advance tickets, on April 12th. Those of you that already purchased tickets for last year's (2020) festival will not have to do anything to come to this year, as your tickets are automatically rolled over.
Keep watching this space for further information and thanks for your continued patience and support.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE
BEST WISHES FROM THE BUSFEST CREW

After April 12th 2021

To book your tickets please go to TICKETS page on our Website.

If you want to go into the Reserved CALIFORNIA CLUB Camping area you will need to add the club camping code (which is supplied CALIFORNIA CLUB Camping rep)

WWW.BUSFEST.ORG

Last edited:
Wanting to book again, might be being a bit stupid, but where do I get the Club code from?

This is something you guys in the Cali Club need to sort out amongst yourselves.
At the moment we do not have an official rep for your club registered with us.
Last year Paul Lamb acted as a "messenger".
We must have a rep responsible for setting up and controlling the California Club Camping Area registered with us before the event.
In the mean time you can use the password Cali19 to register.
But at some stage we must know you have camping stewards/reps registered with us or we will have to place you in a different area.

Kind Regards

Simon Holloway (Busfest Crew)

Thanks @symcro more than happy to volunteer my services to act as messenger and be responsible for the club camping area. not sure if this is how it works, but happy to step up and offer my help. It's a great show and would love to ensure the Cali Club can have a club pitch, we had a great spot last year ;)

Tickets booked. Looking forward to it. @Mr T , any help required, do let me know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apologies, I'm being dull but I'm a first timer thinking about attending.
Clicking through to Club tickets and selecting the VW California Owners Club option, the opening sentence on the page says "Can you please ensure you have purchased your Camping Unit Ticket(s) as well as your Adult Ticket(s)".
This reads like I need to buy camping and two single tickets from different places? The price on the page quotes £65 for camping and one adult. Clicking to 2 adults ups it to £110. I'm assume this covers camping and 2 adults single for the whole weekend as required?? I'd hate to not get in at the gate!!!
TIA

Last edited:
L
Apologies, I'm being dull but I'm a first timer thinking about attending.
Clicking through to Club tickets and selecting the VW California Owners Club option, the opening sentence on the page says "Can you please ensure you have purchased your Camping Unit Ticket(s) as well as your Adult Ticket(s)".
This reads like I need to buy camping and two single tickets from different places? The price on the page quotes £65 for camping and one adult. Clicking to 2 adults ups it to £110. I'm assume this covers camping and 2 adults single for the whole weekend as required?? I'd hate to not get in at the gate!!!
TIA
Looks right, you select BUSFEST Club Tickets, select VWCC and then on the next screen number of adults/kids/dogs should look like this:

1582618157794.png

I think both Camperjam and Busfest are great events! Look forward to meeting you!

Don't forget to RSVP at the top of the thread so we know who's coming!

So hoping this event goes ahead, looks like people are buying tickets. Definitely ready to book, is there a code for the club area, went last year and loved it?

So hoping this event goes ahead, looks like people are buying tickets. Definitely ready to book, is there a code for the club area, went last year and loved it?

You should be able to use the code “Cali19” to book tickets.hopefully things will go ahead as planned and we’ll have a good club camp at a great show :)

Busfest has now been postponed until 2021 it ill not be taking place this year (2020).

Tickets will rollover for next year if you have purchased but if you do want a refund you have to apply by 31/07/2020. Email bookings@busfest.org
Such a shame, roll on 2021 so we can get back to shows and festivals (I hope!).

Busfest has now been postponed until 2021 it ill not be taking place this year (2020).

Tickets will rollover for next year if you have purchased but if you do want a refund you have to apply by 31/07/2020. Email bookings@busfest.org
I had my fingers crossed tightly that this would happen this year, such a shame it's cancelled but not totally unexpected.
Will have to drink twice as much next year to make up for it :cheers

BUSFEST 2020 - ANNOUNCEMENT

To all our dear friends, festival-goers, customers and supporters and CALIFORNIA CLUB CAMPERS.

The day has finally come that we hoped, wished and prayed would never come, and it is with a very heavy heart that we have to inform you that we must regrettably postpone Busfest. 2020 until September 2021.

Despite battling for months to keep everything alive, outside forces, third party developments, along with some unrealistic restrictions that we would have had to adhere to, have made our festival impossible to carry on being produced in a workable, usable, sociable and financially secure manner this year.

We have now reached the point where we have had to make a firm decision based on this information, and the W.H.O. and UK government guidelines that we have to work to. There are still just too many hurdles still to overcome and no clear timeline as to when any of these will be cleared in the foreseeable future.

You have told us how much you all hoped and wanted us to be able to go ahead, and along with you, we've kept a positive and optimistic outlook these past few weeks because, for many reasons, we wanted to be able to do just that...............

We wanted to go ahead – to give you, our loyal fan-base, something to look forward to. A 'light at the end of the tunnel'. An exciting and enjoyable end to what has been a miserable year.

We wanted to go ahead - to support the hundreds of traders that have had a disastrous year and are desperate to trade.

We wanted to go ahead - to support The Three Counties Showground and its staff who have had a disastrous year and are also desperate to open up and get back in business again.

We wanted to go ahead - to support the local shops, businesses and wider community who benefit from thousands of you shopping with them, eating and drinking in their pubs and restaurants, staying at their campsites, hotels, B&Bs, visiting their premises and attractions, etc.

We wanted to go ahead - to give jobs to the hundreds of crew, support workers, artists, businesses and suppliers, up and down the country, who we employ or contract every year, and who rely on Busfest. as one of their major sources of income.

It saddens us that we now cannot fulfil any of these needs and wishes this year.

What happens now?

If you have already purchased your passes, these will be automatically transferred over to the new postponed show dates next year (September 10th, 11th, 12th). This will enable you to have guaranteed places at Busfest. 2021 at the 2020 price you have already paid.
Any tickets that are purchased for the 2021 festival when our online booking office opens in early January, will be at the (yet to be published) 2021 prices.

There will be NO 'Early-Bird' discount passes for Busfest. 2021.

Refunds will of course be available to those that require them, but as an independent festival, we would appreciate it if you could opt for the roll-over option if possible, and know that you are safely booked in and therefore guaranteed a place at the next Busfest.. It also assists us greatly in planning next year's festival by having this advanced knowledge.

If you require a refund, these can be applied for up to 31st July 2020 by emailing bookings@busfest..org, and they will be processed in due course.

Once again, we thank you for joining us with your optimism and support. If one good thing comes from all of this, it's that we will have one hell of a party with you all next September, and you're already booked in for it!. Full updates are also available on our website www.busfest..org

Keep well, Keep safe. We will live to fight another day.

Such a shame but understandable. Will keep our tickets as that may help ensure it happens next year.

BUSFEST NEWS - MARCH 2021
The recently announced government 'pathway to normality' plan has brought an influx of early announcements of upcoming events and festivals for this summer and later on in the year.
Although this is great news, and very encouraging for the industry and major festivals like ours, there is still a lot of planning to do.
We WANT to produce Busfest for you this year, and we are determined to go ahead and bring it to you. Our management are, as we speak, working through the various scenarios that are in front of us at the moment, but we need to get it right, rather than just saying “It's on” and then having to continually move the goalposts as the situation changes over the next few months.
There are a lot of hurdles we have to jump before we can give you a clearer picture of what we will be able to bring you this year – Will we have restrictions on numbers? Will we have the full show-ground infrastructure in place? Will we have to provide testing facilities? Will we still have to take into account physical distancing? etc. There are a lot of questions that we need to have answers to before we make an announcement on the shape and size of Busfest this year, and there are a few weeks of hard work in front of us yet.
Hopefully, Busfest this year will be it's normal self, but we are not going to 'jump the gun' with this, we want to make sure that we have all the information and necessary plans in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable festival for you before we give the go ahead. Please, bear with us while we work for you in the background, and we will make regular announcements on here as we learn more.
Our aim at the moment is to open up the online booking office for advance tickets, on April 12th. Those of you that already purchased tickets for last year's (2020) festival will not have to do anything to come to this year, as your tickets are automatically rolled over.
Keep watching this space for further information and thanks for your continued patience and support.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE
BEST WISHES FROM THE BUSFEST CREW

@symcro as previously stated I am happy to be involved in organising the Cali Club camping at Busfest 2021 but not sure what I need to do to be “messenger” could you please advise what you require or how I can get involved? Thanks

Back