Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest, I'm not going to make it.

Bigphatwhale

Bigphatwhale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
It's become very clear my Cali is not going to be with me by the time Busfest takes place. I purchased the tickets in January including the extra fee for the Cali camp gathering. I'm gutted as this was going to be my first VW festival, I don't want to hire a van, quite honestly 14 months in and I'm sick of the whole feeling of being let down and dealing with the disappointment.

Does anybody know if I'm able to sell the tickets on (two adults and the Cali camp) they cost me £150.
Thanks

Sod it, I've thought about this, why should VW spoil my plans and fun? I'm going to hire, It's not a Cali but I hope `I will be welcome in the cali camping area as I was looking forward to meeting like-minded enthusiasts.

Last edited:
take a car and a tent, you will still be welcome and it will still be the same festival. other than that advertise them in the for sale section on here.

sadly they are not transferable, if they were I would be first in the queue for them

Busfest.PNG

It's become very clear my Cali is not going to be with me by the time Busfest takes place. I purchased the tickets in January including the extra fee for the Cali camp gathering. I'm gutted as this was going to be my first VW festival, I don't want to hire a van, quite honestly 14 months in and I'm sick of the whole feeling of being let down and dealing with the disappointment.

Does anybody know if I'm able to sell the tickets on (two adults and the Cali camp) they cost me £150.
Thanks
Sorry to hear about your disappointment, I can really feel it.

Maybe like @flying banana says just go without and make the best of it… ?

Back