Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buy or not?

B

Bepto

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I have the opportunity to purchase a Beach & am unsure whether to continue with the purchase so some advice is sought as to whether it is a decent spec/price.

It is an 18 plate Beach 150 DSG with metallic paint & very low miles has most of the options I want & some I wasn't thinking of

17" Daveport Alloys
Comfort Dash
Aux Parking heater with remote
3 Zone Climate
Front Cornering Fogs
Towbar Prep
6.3" Screen + App Connect
Front & Rear Parking with Camera
Heat Insulating Glass
Cruise Control
Multi function leather SW

It is on at £44k Thoughts?

Nice spec with a lot of desirable extras . Price up a new one on the configuration, knock a sensible percentage off for depreciation and see where you are against £44k.

Nice spec with a lot of desirable extras . Price up a new one on the configuration, knock a sensible percentage off for depreciation and see where you are against £44k.

I would say that’s about £5k discount and available immediately.
I would imagine it gets snapped up this time of year

That's about right. I had a beach. you will love it. although I would make a cheeky offer myself. but that's me. 42k sir?

If you’re going to be an owner, it is probably worth getting the VIP membership on here. It will allow you to download a buyer’s checklist, which will be useful when you pick it up to make sure everything is demonstrated to be working as it should before you drive it off.

lol that was wishful thinking & put in my head by flying banana - I did try but in the end only managed to shave £500 off so £43500 + a full tank of Diesel. Still a good price I think.

Back