Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buyers Checklist

F

FoxyCali19

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi ....

Wondered if anyone could help !!
Just signed up to VIP membership for the benefits it offers and to get a copy of the Buyers Checklist as we are preparing to visit a VW Van Centre this afternoon to agree a deal on an ex-demonstrator Ocean. I cannot locate this checklist on the website and I have sent a contact email but as yet no reply. It looks like that section of the website is down ? .... ie. when you link into the website on ...... home/downloads ....... it comes up with an Oops message !!
Any help and assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks .... Martyn

Hi ....

Wondered if anyone could help !!
Just signed up to VIP membership for the benefits it offers and to get a copy of the Buyers Checklist as we are preparing to visit a VW Van Centre this afternoon to agree a deal on an ex-demonstrator Ocean. I cannot locate this checklist on the website and I have sent a contact email but as yet no reply. It looks like that section of the website is down ? .... ie. when you link into the website on ...... home/downloads ....... it comes up with an Oops message !!
Any help and assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks .... Martyn
It should be in the Resources Section.

Hi @FoxyCali19 , did you got acces to the downloads after all ? Otherwise a Admin needs to look in to your profile.

It should be in the Resources Section.

Thank you for the link and Kev from the club sent me through hard copies too .... partly used yesterday will be fully used next Saturday when we pick up Cali Ocean our ex demonstrator (as new) next Saturday ... very useful list .. Martyn

Can I ask if anyone has updated the checklist? My van is due in 4 weeks and happy to update with new observations etc. Please feel free to respond for items to be added for t6.1 ocean based on your experiences.

I've just looked at what appears to be the latest checklist I think the things to check is still up to date.
What comes with the van needs tweaking:

What you don't get with a new T6.1 Ocean:
Towel rail
Paper service record
Fabric blind for windscreen
Depending on whether they have made some yet, fly screens for sliding windows
Flexible stem halogen Spotlight

You need to check:
Strap for kitchen table - there are two lengths, the short one doesn't work.

Loose items that commonly go missing:
Table strap
One cup holder for the back
ashtray insert for the dash top
Small bin for drivers door pocket
Awning winder handle
Plug for the sink
first aid kit
roof emergency hold down straps
fabric blinds for cab doors
child safety net
I got a 12v torch - not sure if all do?
pack of wire tent pegs to hold down awning.

Thats all I can think of - there are probably more.