Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying a 7 seater T6 Beach but don't want the 'spare' seats

JJJ

JJJ

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
As the title. We're trying to negotiate a reduced price for a 6 mo old showroom Beach with less than 100 miles on the clock. The thing we we don't want / need the two extra seats and are trying to establish a fair price for the pair. The're new (T6) in black cloth. Any advice / insights welcome!

People who have the spare seats usually end up advertising them on here or on eBay they usually sell quite quickly, price wise depends on how quickly you want to dispose of them and be willing to split if necessary. If you have a look around you might find some that will give you an idea for a price but if I was in the market to buy the seats I would pay about £300 to £350 a seat especially if there new hope that helps.

I'd also say £300 to £350 as they are new.

Thanks both. Now we just need to decide whether to take the plunge tomorrow.

although black cloth may limit your market.

Thanks both. Now we just need to decide whether to take the plunge tomorrow.
Have you got any kids? 7 seats is so handy for day trips with extended family.

I only sold one of mine leaving me with a 6 seat option

OK, decision made - we are going to buy it so expect to see seat for sale v. soon!

I'm trying to determine what accessorises are supplied as standard with the vehicle, for example, magnetic screens for front windows, awning crank etc. so I can be sure we get everything. Can anyone help?

there is a list in the vip download section

OK, decision made - we are going to buy it so expect to see seat for sale v. soon!

I'm trying to determine what accessorises are supplied as standard with the vehicle, for example, magnetic screens for front windows, awning crank etc. so I can be sure we get everything. Can anyone help?

I got (from memory) :
3 Magnetic blinds for the front windows
Clip on cup holders for the table rail
Flexi USB light that plugs into one of the 12v sockets
Tiny torch
Awning crank handle
Short Euro hook up lead
Two bins that fit into the door (the kids love these for some reason!)

I got (from memory) :
3 Magnetic blinds for the front windows
Clip on cup holders for the table rail
Flexi USB light that plugs into one of the 12v sockets
Tiny torch
Awning crank handle
Short Euro hook up lead
Two bins that fit into the door (the kids love these for some reason!)
Upper berth safety net.
Three removable drawers under the bench seat
Lower berth mattress - if ticked as an option
Removable tow bar - if ticked as an option
Spare wheel
Jack and wheel brace
Chairs
Table
Tiny length hookup cable

We had a litre of oil, passenger and driver mats, and two coffee mugs thrown in for free.

May well be interested in one seat if it works out for you?

We're collecting the van on Saturday, so they will be available then. We would like to sell as a pair.

They are brand new, unused (showroom vehicle with < 50 miles on the clock and clad in black Katuma fabric.

Looking for 2 seats in that fabric, happy to take the pair if still available ?

Looking for 2 seats in that fabric, happy to take the pair if still available ?

They are still available, we are driving up to Leeds tomorrow to collect the vehicle. You could meet us there or alternatively pick them up later, we are in Warwickshire. Please message me with a reasonable offer and we will go from there.

Last edited:
Thanks for your offer Toby. However, I sold them earlier today

Last edited:
Back