Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying a T6 Ocean in Hamburg tomorrow!

Hapless Hamburger

Hapless Hamburger

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hey everybody,

New to this site, and new to the camper van life! So new in fact, that we pick up our year old T6 Ocean tomorrow from the VW dealer in Hamburg, Germany.

Anyhow, just wanted to quickly introduce and say that I’ll be posting more about our adventures over the next few weeks.

Planning to drive out of the dealership and straight onto a weekend test in the lake area of NE Germany. Waren Müritz

Wish me luck!

Richie

Hey everybody,

New to this site, and new to the camper van life! So new in fact, that we pick up our year old T6 Ocean tomorrow from the VW dealer in Hamburg, Germany.

Anyhow, just wanted to quickly introduce and say that I’ll be posting more about our adventures over the next few weeks.

Planning to drive out of the dealership and straight onto a weekend test in the lake area of NE Germany. Waren Müritz

Wish me luck!

Richie
Enjoy

Well what can I say.. the first weekend away with the California was amazing. Living up to all expectations. It helped that the weather was sunny and dry. Now just got to buy some accessories because our awning sun screen was a bit of a bodge job - see pic

8C8CB9F3-FD9F-41CE-9F7B-4728D073A557.jpeg

Well what can I say.. the first weekend away with the California was amazing. Living up to all expectations. It helped that the weather was sunny and dry. Now just got to buy some accessories because our awning sun screen was a bit of a bodge job - see pic

View attachment 50785
Not a bodge just rustic.
Cheap and simple fix get some basic tent tarps and bungee balls, use a couple of knock in eyelets so there are three eyelets on each side and you have yourself two side privacy screens which take up next to just room and take minutes to set up and take down. Front one, for attaching to the front edge of the wind out awning can be made easily by sewing in a 4mm single Kador

E26D934F-66C1-49C9-98E6-AE09A5EBD5F2.png

Back