Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying Brandrup Accessories in UK?

estresao

estresao

Vehicle
T5 Beach 4Motion
Hi,

I want to get Second Skin seat cover for my new California Beach and I'm searching where to buy. Initially I was looking in UK but, for some reason, it's very much expensive than in Europe. There is some reason?

Example:

VW California Beach T5: Second skin protective seat covers – 2 Cabin Seats – Takato (Brandrup ref.100 705 724). In UK 370£.... in Europe (Brandrup web page) 334,50 €

Even if there weren't the current currency difference, if it were 1 GPB = 1 EUR, it's still more expensive

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product-category/brandrup-accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Postage?, and the fact that they can!
Can you not order them direct from Europe? With the exchange rate at present it could be a bargain.

Just checked on the 2015 price list a got last week at CCN ( dealer in the Netherlands)
For the 100 705 724 it says 339euro but normaly it comes with 10 % discount if you buy there in the shop ,don't know if they post it to UK.

Postage?, and the fact that they can!
Can you not order them direct from Europe? With the exchange rate at present it could be a bargain.
Tried that, Brandrup insisted on ordering through their UK outlets only. Perhaps someone travelling to europe could take some orders if passing an eu outlet. The price in euros is virtually the same as uk prices in pounds plus we now have a very good exchange rate too so a lot cheaper for us to buy on the continent.

We bought a whole bunch of brandrup stuff from autohaus christl (.de) over the Internet when we got our Cali, including items not imported into the UK by VW (e.g. The clear bumper protector). As you say, much cheaper. We wanted an ISO-TOP which made the saving well worth the (small) additional hassle.

I bought my Brandrup gear from a eBay seller in Germany, the UK prices are disgusting and the lead time is a joke

Tried that, Brandrup insisted on ordering through their UK outlets only. Perhaps someone travelling to europe could take some orders if passing an eu outlet. The price in euros is virtually the same as uk prices in pounds plus we now have a very good exchange rate too so a lot cheaper for us to buy on the continent.
I'm quite surprised that they can insist on that. Surely EU rules would prevent that??

Get the new Inka second skin ones, cheaper and better!

Bought in Germany and just received :bananadance

Back