Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying our first cali

monster-mash

monster-mash

Vehicle
N/A
We are massive novices buying new (or spending huge amounts) so i just wanted to ask a couple of things.
Some background: we own a 2008 sportline bought in 2010 and converted for our hobbies and sporting needs, we have used it and loved it for 10 years and added 70k miles & we are now selling it, I spoke to a couple VW dealer sales guys and they want to sell me everything & offer me peanuts for our van which is the norm considering its not a cali so they only use price structure based a panel van which i get so i have since spoken to a dealer who informs me he has access VW Cali stock (T6) limited as VW want them all gone in prep for the T6.1 at good discounted rates in fact they advertise on here A1 campers.
The sales chap is more forth coming with a trade in price for ours and I value his professional opinion but i am still not sure whether to jump now and pull the trigger 57k on a pre registered 199 ocean (admittedly we become second owners on the log book) or hang fire sell ours private then move felling a little more relaxed. Oh nearly forgot, we are not necessarily looking for new top of my list would be a 1 or 2 year old low mileage 204/199 4 motion but i'm told now is the time to buy new as there are big discounts making a used a no brainer?

What would your ideal spec new set you back? Do you like the new 6.1 features?

Prereg at a discount always makes sense if spec suits. Selling any Vw van privately also usually makes sense.

You'll come to the right decision for you, we all do.

Tried ideal spec but went a little silly when started seeing sevens:D:D
Thinking hand around and sell privately then hope something will come up

You could grab a 6.1 for 57k. Why don’t you order a bran fire new one? That would give you time to sell yours then at a good rate