Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

caddy california non hybrid ?

starbug

starbug

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
the new caddy 2021 is not a hybrid . but the t7 {sharon} is . does any one no why ? or could this be the last cali ?

I can’t see VW doing away with a vehicle with a cult following and the associated loss of future revenue

the proverbial doors would be flung open to conversion companies to produce camper from a base vehicle, which was one of the major reasons why Westfalia lost the VW factory camper rights (VW wanted the whole pie)

I'm sure VW have already stated that they will continue with the T6.1 for particular vehicle types, including the California. I see the T7 as only a replacement for the passenger element such as the Sharan.

I can’t see VW doing away with a vehicle with a cult following and the associated loss of future revenue

the proverbial doors would be flung open to conversion companies to produce camper from a base vehicle, which was one of the major reasons why Westfalia lost the VW factory camper rights (VW wanted the whole
All too true, this vehicle seems to become the replacement of the Sharon/Multivan, Cali and other utility version stay on the T6.1 platform until further notice. Personally I don't fancy this newbie...
i wanted to buy the vw micro bus that was at the motors how in 2001 . now know as the i d buzz. 20 years later they still haven't made it. when they do make it , it will be a people carrier first , bet it will be another 10 years to see a camper.

i wanted to buy the vw micro bus that was at the motors how in 2001 . now know as the i d buzz. 20 years later they still haven't made it. when they do make it , it will be a people carrier first , bet it will be another 10 years to see a camper.
I think if VW released that as a full camper version many People would buy it, me included

Back