Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach 2017 questions

Z

Zeus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hey folks,

Just started to explore our 2017 Cali a bit deeper and have a few questions.

I would like to properly access the leisure battery. I know it's underneath the passenger seat, but there is a rubber sheet around it that I would like to remove and it doesn't really want to come off. I was thinking of folding the sitting part of the seat forward to be able to better access the leisure battery, but I can't. Do I need to remove the seat to get the leisure battery out?

Also, when I folded the rear triple seats forward, I found this. It is a rolling sheet (you can pull it out and it pulls itself back a bit) and there are some screws in it so I'm assuming it belongs somewhere and should be screwed in somewhere but I have no idea where it goes.

Any pointers on this one?

Thanks folks!
IMG_1147.jpegIMG_1146.jpeg

Hey folks,

Just started to explore our 2017 Cali a bit deeper and have a few questions.

I would like to properly access the leisure battery. I know it's underneath the passenger seat, but there is a rubber sheet around it that I would like to remove and it doesn't really want to come off. I was thinking of folding the sitting part of the seat forward to be able to better access the leisure battery, but I can't. Do I need to remove the seat to get the leisure battery out?
Undo the seat fixing nuts, push the seat forward and prop in position

there are some threads on the subject With photos Using the search function should turn them up.

the roller behind the 3 seat bench attaches to the back of the seat to cover the gap between the back & bottom squab (rear of seat) it should attach to the back of the seat with hidden plastic fixings (push in )

do you have seat covers fitted to the rear bench ?
lift them up and look at the back board of the seat back

i hope that make sense ?
post again if you need help and I’ll take some photos etc and locate a couple of relevant threads

Hey, just getting back. This is now sorted, thanks for your help!