Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali-Cozy Fitted to Latest Bellows

Broch Hunter

Broch Hunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Has anyone fitted a Cali-Cozy to the latest design of bellows?

I have just bought a new T6 Cali with the latest bellows with the full opening front window section. I had a Caly-cozy internal roof liner in my previous T6 Cali and it proved to be one of the best accessories I bought. I plan to install it in my new Cali and am happy to accept that once installed I won’t be able to use the full front opening section of the bellows.

However, I understand the latest bellows appears to take up more room and makes closing the roof hatch a little more awkward. So I wondered if anyone has encountered any problems with a Cali-Cozy and the new bellows?

Has anyone fitted a Cali-Cozy to the latest design of bellows?

I have just bought a new T6 Cali with the latest bellows with the full opening front window section. I had a Caly-cozy internal roof liner in my previous T6 Cali and it proved to be one of the best accessories I bought. I plan to install it in my new Cali and am happy to accept that once installed I won’t be able to use the full front opening section of the bellows.

However, I understand the latest bellows appears to take up more room and makes closing the roof hatch a little more awkward. So I wondered if anyone has encountered any problems with a Cali-Cozy and the new bellows?

We have a new T6 and the ISO-TOP VI from Brandrup - so I presume a similar product. We bought a bungee to tie around externally (under the bellows), and this keeps the fabric well away from any danger.

I fitted the Cali-Cozy roof liner from my previous Cali today and can confirm it fits quite happily with the latest bellows and the roof closes without any problem. The space around the roof hatch area feels tighter (just my opinion) with the latest fabric, so I just took a little more care and closed the roof with a few more stops to check. We won’t now be able to make full use of the new full opening front window, but didn’t think we would use it much anyway.

Having fitted the liner I was quickly reminded of how it makes the interior much more pleasant and warmer.