Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Cali essentials starter set

Widget

Widget

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I had a light brush with California ownership last autumn, had to sell quickly and unexpectedly due to personal circumstances and I’m left with an as new starter kit. Ideally I’d like to sell as a job lot, so priced to sell at £120 plus postage and packaging (£ tbc). This includes…

The following are from Comfortz Leisure:

£80: T5/T6 Thermal windscreen cover. Black outside (not silver as pictured), silver inside and in storage bag, used once. Specifically designed to keep your bus warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. This is achieved by sandwiching a layer of insulation between two layers of UV reflective polyester - reflecting heat away from the outside in the summer and heat back internally in the winter. This cover is super easy to fit - by the means of two door pockets which hook over the top of the doors and tabs which attach around the wing mirrors. The front screen also detaches from the side panels so you can drop it down in the day if extra light is required.
The cover also fits into a storage bag roughly half the size of similar products on the market! Still in warranty to Oct 2017. Cost £137.

£8: Euro Adaptor (unused) - cost £15

£20: 100% cream cotton Roof mattress fitted sheet set. The set compromises of two sheets one for the small mattress and one for the large mattress (which has he corresponding Velcro attached for the roof light securing). (washed but never used) - cost £50

Purchased from the Caliclub shop:

£25: Premium Campervan hookup cable (25m), with UK 3pin hook up adaptor for home charging. Includes blue cable storage which neatly slots into the one of the fold up chairs in the tailgate. Cost - £46

£8: New and unused food Grade Water Fill up Hose 7.5m ( Inc connectors) in packaging - cost £15

£1: Fuse 80A in packet. cost - £2

£5: VW California Bellows Bungee (Black) in packet - cost £10

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 18.28.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 18.31.10.png

fullsizeoutput_2600.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_25ff.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_25fe.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_25fd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_25fc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_25fb.jpeg

I had a light brush with California ownership last autumn, had to sell quickly and unexpectedly due to personal circumstances and I’m left with an as new starter kit. Ideally I’d like to sell as a job lot, so priced to sell at £120 plus postage and packaging (£ tbc). This includes…

The following are from Comfortz Leisure:

£80: T5/T6 Thermal windscreen cover. Black outside (not silver as pictured), silver inside and in storage bag, used once. Specifically designed to keep your bus warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. This is achieved by sandwiching a layer of insulation between two layers of UV reflective polyester - reflecting heat away from the outside in the summer and heat back internally in the winter. This cover is super easy to fit - by the means of two door pockets which hook over the top of the doors and tabs which attach around the wing mirrors. The front screen also detaches from the side panels so you can drop it down in the day if extra light is required.
The cover also fits into a storage bag roughly half the size of similar products on the market! Still in warranty to Oct 2017. Cost £137.

£8: Euro Adaptor (unused) - cost £15

£20: 100% cream cotton Roof mattress fitted sheet set. The set compromises of two sheets one for the small mattress and one for the large mattress (which has he corresponding Velcro attached for the roof light securing). (washed but never used) - cost £50

Purchased from the Caliclub shop:

£25: Premium Campervan hookup cable (25m), with UK 3pin hook up adaptor for home charging. Includes blue cable storage which neatly slots into the one of the fold up chairs in the tailgate. Cost - £46

£8: New and unused food Grade Water Fill up Hose 7.5m ( Inc connectors) in packaging - cost £15

£1: Fuse 80A in packet. cost - £2

£5: VW California Bellows Bungee (Black) in packet - cost £10

View attachment 20849

View attachment 20850

View attachment 20851

View attachment 20852

View attachment 20853

View attachment 20854

View attachment 20855

View attachment 20856
Hi,will take the Campervan hookup cable and bungee,if you split the package.
Regards,
Dougie

Hi,will take the Campervan hookup cable and bungee,if you split the package.
Regards,
Dougie

Thanks Dougie - that's an option and can you bear with me whilst I see what the response is like? I am feeling inclined to divide the sale as it is.

Hi Widget

I'll take the sheet & waterhose if that helps!

Cheers

David

Hi folks - these are sold as a package pending payment. Thanks for the interest.
Jonathan