Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Exclusive bike rack?

Egronnes

Egronnes

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
I’ve tried to find a bile rack for my California Exclusive, but none of either Fiamma, Thule or Westfalia seem to have one for the four bolt layout on the Exclusive. I’ve seen pictures of Ex’es, all using the very same rack. Was this an original option or is it possible to get hold of a third party one? I just need to know who makes/ made them and if there’s any alternatives.

The bike rack for the Exclusive was an original accessory - a bit of rooting around on the internet and I found the Accessories catalogue from 2000 (page13 is the one you need) and this pricelist. I doubt you'd be able to find a new one now, but eBay may reveal some used ones needing a new home.

I uploaded the manual for the bike rack on another post a few days ago, it has the part numbers. It might help you in your search.

Thanks for the uploads :) As you said, the part number was on the first page, but it’s close to impossible to find one on the interweb. I guess I’ll have to get it manufactured from scratch. Certainly not an item I’ll be lucky to find in a hurry.

Back