Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali for £13k

Bargain or scam?

If legitimate it would be the bargain of the year. I can’t believe anyone would be so naive about what it’s worth.

I notice that on the internal shot of the upstairs area there is a bellows bungee clearly visible, yet on the external shots it isn’t there, strange. And it’s laden with accessories that many would have removed and sold separately.

Interesting one to watch!

Looks like a scam!

Scam - eBay member since 4th May. All Feedback in past Month.

Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 14.38.54.jpg

Well well well. They must have got the shot with the bungee on from another advert!

definite scam. one of the pics is taken from the classifieds on here. a silver se van for 31k.

There is a lot of repeated feedback phrases from different sellers too.
Easy to spot.

Alan

Very similar ad to the Fresno green one from a few days back, suddenly withdrawn/banned, buyer beware.

"... with absolutely no problems!" ("...that I can see from the legitimate online ad that I nicked the pictures off").

C'mon peeps, how often do we have to say: if it looks too good to be true, it is. ???

I've expressed interest (asked to view it) - this is the reply so far

View attachment 44583
Classic scamster reply, splitting up his email address so the ebay autobots don't pick it up. Wanting to take all communication away from eBay site. As one ad gets withdrawn it won't be long before they try again.

It’s a scam. Defo. There’re lots like this on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh that looks too good to be true!

Perfect in every way and above all cheap, I can’t belive it, Christmas has come early.

Where do I send my money ?

If you see again use the report button, if they keep taking it down they may desist.

my conversation continues with 'paul'

View attachment 44602
The mail above is exactly as I has on Sunday from "STEVE" about the cheap green cali.They must be the same person!
Steve Whilton
5 May 2019, 20:05 (3 days ago)

to me

Hello Debra,

Thanks for your interest! I attached more photos. It has full service history. HPI Clear no accidents.

Mot is available until 26th April 2020, clean with no advisories ! Nothing needs to be done it's ready for a new family, it will receive a full valet

The camper-van is in perfect condition without any signs of damp/damage. No scratches inside or outside, no rust everything does work as it should with no faults. Engine perfect condition! Just had last month new tyres.

It's in a very good condition as you can see from the pics. I can arrange free delivery for the agreed sale price or collection next week as I work away from home.

The last service was done 3 months ago.

If you have any other questions please reply me back.

Many thanks
Steve

Reported. Same Poster.

I just called ebay and reported the seller again - I told ebay I will be monitoring this seller and calling again if they list again!! Nice we can all spot a scam, but some poor person may fall foul :(