Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali is home and she's fabulous!

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We've collected Cali today - 25 weeks after placing our order - which seems to be about average. We had a very good handover - having hired one last year we knew how to operate many things but everything else was explained well. There was just one slight hitch - before signing the document to confirm the registration I noticed the registration number wasn't the same as the one the dealer gave me last week - we were told WJ17 and Cali is WG17 - so our insurance certificate was incorrect. Thankfully, my insurance documents were still in my email Inbox, so using the dealer's computer I accessed the info in my emails, phoned the CMC insurance department and they changed it straight away and emailed me the correct certificate - great service from them too.

IMG_2938.jpg

Great news. Good job you spotted the insurance glitch. I once enjoyed the wrong car for a whole year. I only realised when I got renewal documents for a Mondrian that I didn't own - whoops! Still don't know whose error it was.

Looks super.
Lucky on the reg number - Brother-in-law had a different number on the front to the back for 2-years after buying his car! From memory, one was 517, the other 571 - Dozy plate-maker!

You are not alone, I had a similar problem with mine. It was definitely the dealer at fault, so there was a brief delay while they changed the registration documentation and number plates to match the details they had given me a few days earlier. Luckily I had spotted the error as soon as I saw the Cali waiting in the handover area, otherwise I would have been driving around with insurance for a different registration. I was pleased when the V5 arrived that everything matched up.

Lovely looking Cali, another one for Team Blue :thumb

Very nice what's the spec of the vehicle.
2.0 Tdi 150 EU6 6 speed
Cruse control
Black awning
Heated windscreen
Heated rear window with wash/wipe
Multifunction steering wheel
:Lights and vision pack
Front and rear parking sensors inc camers
Front and rear mudflaps
Carpet mats
Discover media navigation
Comfort mattress

Last edited:
Looks super.
Lucky on the reg number - Brother-in-law had a different number on the front to the back for 2-years after buying his car! From memory, one was 517, the other 571 - Dozy plate-maker!

Reminds of on old joke, about the dyslexic devil worshippers, sold their souls to Santa.:happy

..me..

We've collected Cali today - 25 weeks after placing our order - which seems to be about average. We had a very good handover - having hired one last year we knew how to operate many things but everything else was explained well. There was just one slight hitch - before signing the document to confirm the registration I noticed the registration number wasn't the same as the one the dealer gave me last week - we were told WJ17 and Cali is WG17 - so our insurance certificate was incorrect. Thankfully, my insurance documents were still in my email Inbox, so using the dealer's computer I accessed the info in my emails, phoned the CMC insurance department and they changed it straight away and emailed me the correct certificate - great service from them too.

View attachment 20789

Lovely Mr & Mrs B...you must be very excited. We've been away in ours every weekend since we got it :happy

Have just posted an ad in accessories for sale section for a brand new set of QTM flloor mats if you are interested. Enjoy :thumb

Looks lovely. I'm glad Steve got a deal with you - he narrowly missed out with us because his boss put us off and we went elsewhere but he's a decent guy.

Great stuff , let the fun begin.....!

Back