Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali is in the country!!!!

An
Whoop whoop! Pick up next week! So excited!!! Time has genuinely flown since we ordered in September (though i have wished a lot of my life away too for this moment!) Happy dance!!!!

....and mine:bananadance2

Arrived at the dealer yesterday and the agreed plan is for collection next Tuesday. I doubt I will sleep much on Monday night :upsidedown

An

....and mine:bananadance2

Arrived at the dealer yesterday and the agreed plan is for collection next Tuesday. I doubt I will sleep much on Monday night :upsidedown
Where are you collecting? We're going to cleckheaton - guessing it'll be a 40 quid taxi there cos neither of us wants to be the one driving home in the car!

And here he is ... the Kali Mera!View attachment 18420

Woo hoo!!! :bananadance2

This time next week that will almost be me!

I think I saw your post on the VW Camperchicks page last week about collecting him today, I thought about it earlier this morning and wondered if it was you. Well done!

How was the handover?

Woo hoo!!! :bananadance2

This time next week that will almost be me!

I think I saw your post on the VW Camperchicks page last week about collecting him today, I thought about it earlier this morning and wondered if it was you. Well done!

How was the handover?

"VW camperchicks"? Tell me more... :)

"VW camperchicks"? Tell me more... :)

'VWCamperchicks' is a closed Facebook group, set up for women with a passion for VW campers, be they split screens, bays, T25’s, T4’s, T5’s and T6’s, or one of the many conversions around. Although many members have Beetles, Karman Ghia’s etc etc...

It's a great group, very informative and supportive, the ethos being that no question is too silly to ask, be it a question about a full engine rebuild or ‘what does this switch do? :) or even, how can I make bunting (!)

And before anyone asks, it is not 'anti-men’ in any way whatsoever! However, sadly there are many VW Facebook groups (and forums) where sometimes questions asked by women are met with ridicule and abuse, or even worse, sexual innuendos, which, isn’t very nice. So that's why the group was set up, so that any question may be asked, however daft! Almost 3000 members worldwide I believe, go take a look and join up if you fancy! They also organise meets and camps, it's a very friendly and welcoming group :thumb

Enjoy that lovely new van of yours!

Carole

How was the handover?
Handover was fab, just under 2 hours, very thorough and informative tho we struggled to get the spare chair out at home! Mark Wheelwright at vw van centre birstall has been great throughout the journey. No faults and nothing missing and we got a cute camper dining set and cutlery roll as a gift!

Glad to hear the handover went well.
Like you we found Mark very helpful throughout the whole process from ordering to delivery, also got a similar gift.