Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali meets and rallies for 2017

L

Leigh Robinson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Bought our Cali last May 2016 and attended a really lovely meet soon after in Tewkesbury but haven't been to any since. Does anyone know of the 2017 calendar plans? Would love to meet up again with like minded go getters!

Nothing confirmed yet, we still urgently need people to help arrange meets.

We do have one in the pipeline for Brean Sands in April/May but we need more volunteers to come forward for these to happen.

Some of us are going to Eskdale at the end of March (check date). A search on Eskdale should find details. It's a book with the site job, not booking through the forum.

If there's more intrest than last year i'd be happy to book a lovely small campsite near a champagne house.
If there are 15-20 Cali's it can happen , when is up to you guys ....i picked a date last year myself and seems not that many liked september alltough it is the best time to visit France.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/france-meet-september-2016.13747/

We would love to attend more meets this year, sooner you have the dates the better please?

Is it with the CCC site please?
John, Yes and No! It is the Eskdale (Boot) campsite that was a CCC Club site until about 5 days ago and is now private. Book direct with them. Phone number still the same.

It's not as far as I suspected but around 400miles for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could be persuaded to organise another Stratford meet, if people liked the site.
Yes please Matt. My first overnight stay in the Cali and I loved it!
Hopefully the weather might be better this year. At least it showed me how good the heater is at drying off soaking wet clothes.....
Excellent idea.

If there's more intrest than last year i'd be happy to book a lovely small campsite near a champagne house.
If there are 15-20 Cali's it can happen , when is up to you guys ....i picked a date last year myself and seems not that many liked september alltough it is the best time to visit France.

Depending on the date in September, we could incorporate it with our honeymoon euro tour!!

Great looking site ! Been looking for somewhere to stop off on the way back to the channel ports after trip to Vosges & Black Forest and think this will fit the bill very well. For me that will be 1st & 2nd Sept (maybe extend to the 3rd as well).

Would like to get some dates in our diary as we always seem to miss out due to clashes with other stuff

Is there a way we can use the location element on the site to arrange small group meets near our home location. I'm thinking about a pint and a chat rather than an overnight etc. Would be useful for discussing problems and/or solutions and just to get to know Cali owners close by?

I live in Surrey by the way and so would love to hear from those that are nearby :thumb

The best way is to do a post to gauge interest, afternoon meets can be very popular and we have done some in the past that have attracted 30+ vans.

So if anyone else is also interested in arranging a small meet at a pub on a Sunday afternoon please get in touch

Is there a way we can use the location element on the site to arrange small group meets near our home location. I'm thinking about a pint and a chat rather than an overnight etc. Would be useful for discussing problems and/or solutions and just to get to know Cali owners close by?

I live in Surrey by the way and so would love to hear from those that are nearby :thumb
I'm probably local .....in Bookham