Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Newbie - ordered a T6 today

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Ordered our Cali today, total extravagance but hey you only live once.... hope we meet GrannyJen on our travels next year as we have a common interest in wine !

VW Cali Ocean in Acapulco Blue. We found picking the colour was the most difficult thing, switching from Pearl White to Silver to Grey and back again, I liked the Olympian Blue but wife's friend has one so that was a no go.

Better half didn't want White so we spent the weekend trying to find a VW xxxx, Golf, Tiguan, anything in Acapulco Blue with no luck. Anyway I when to the dealer with strict instructions from my school teacher wife to get Silver unless I could see an example in Acapulco Blue, if it was the same as my BMW Atlantic Blue or lighter I was given permission to switch colours. Got to the dealer not expecting any luck with finding the elusive blue when he said that he had a T6 Transporter in the very same. I will try and post some pictures I took incase anyone else wants to see but can't guarantee I will be successful as is this my first time....

Delivery is currently expected in late March or April if you can believe that but quite honestly as long as I get it before the VED increases by £1800 on 1st April 2017 I shall be very happy.

20150902_153652.jpg

20150902_153723.jpg

20150902_153732.jpg

I think it is a great colour. Olympian blue is great but rather strong, hence the appeal of the silvers and greys which can edge towards bland, but this is lovely and just between. Congrats.

Thanks for the photos. I've ordered an Ocean in the same colour a couple of weeks ago. I love this colour. My dealer is telling me November for the build at present but this isn't confirmed from VW. Hey ho. I'll get it when I get it.