Cali Ocean sold now I wait

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Well having put my Cali Ocean up for sale on the forum classifieds I was a amazed that it sold within 4 days. Just shows this is clearly the place to advertise!
It was collected today, a day of mixed emotions for sure.
Now I wait.
I have a Grand California 600 on Order so hopefully won’t feel lost for too many months, order placed at the end of July with a rough eta of December.
Fingers crossed all goes smoothly and I’m back camping again very soon!

Are you sure? Letting it go before you have its replacement ?

Yours is one of the best looking Cali's around, a real peach! Having seen the outside in the flesh so to speak and looking at the interior on the classifieds you clearly have spared no expense and it has had a lifetime of love and attention. Whoever bought it has really dropped on especially at that price. When you consider the optimistic Coast owner's valuation on there, yours was a steal! Look forward to seeing the GC pictures when it arrives.

It was a lovely van with some great extras so someone got a peach. Hopefully your wait isn't a long one.

Yours is one of the best looking Cali's around, a real peach! Having seen the outside in the flesh so to speak and looking at the interior on the classifieds you clearly have spared no expense and it has had a lifetime of love and attention. Whoever bought it has really dropped on especially at that price. When you consider the optimistic Coast owner's valuation on there, yours was a steal! Look forward to seeing the GC pictures when it arrives.
Thank you for the kind words @Algor I only hope I can personalise the GC in a similar way that makes me turn and look back at it every time I walk away! I did (do) love the Cali.
Your Coast looks spot on, really stood out when you drove into the camping area at Busfest :cool:

Back