CLIMATRONIC AIR CON
DAB RADIO
DRIVER PACK
MET PAINT

Any essentials been missed?

Looking to retrofit:

Alloys
RNS 510

Should we be considering (or are these cheaper to retrofit)

Media-in (with iPod/iPhone adapter)
Bluetooth -What's the difference between Bluetooth & Premium?

Thanks

Sorry fella i can't really help you ,but i'm sure there's afew cali-heads that can ....Don't have a clue what a camping pack or drivers park are :?: :?: :upsidedown
if your going to upgrade then was there a reason to pay more for a DAB ?

As long as privacy glass ,climate and met paint are in there then then that a good start ;)
i would have mfsw even though it can be retro ,but its a no brainer for the price ...( unless thats changed )

Drivers Pack - Includes front and rear parking sensors, multi-function steering wheel and rain sensor with auto-dimming rear-view mirror

Camping pack - Includes silver awning, privacy glass and comfort mattress

The reason for the DAB upgrade is to get the DAB Aerial as it seems a nightmare to retrofit (it's wired into the wing mirrors)

:)

I'm also going to add the sliding window in to my list of 'wants' if I go for a brand new one.

reserves said:
Drivers Pack - Includes front and rear parking sensors, multi-function steering wheel and rain sensor with auto-dimming rear-view mirror

Camping pack - Includes silver awning, privacy glass and comfort mattress

The reason for the DAB upgrade is to get the DAB Aerial as it seems a nightmare to retrofit (it's wired into the wing mirrors)

:)

got ya with the DAB thing now ...

not sure i like the pack thing that goes on now unless you want all the accessories and it's cheaper than buying seperate ( if you can ) :?: :?: :?:

The camping pack is a new one to me! Sounds great!

maui2512 said:
I'm also going to add the sliding window in to my list of 'wants' if I go for a brand new one.

Looks like it's only available on the beach?

I got a great deal on some options when I got my Cali - most at cost. Bike rack? Bumper protector, tailgate trim, side window spoilers etc?

reserves said:
maui2512 said:

Looks like it's only available on the beach?
Ah, maybe, yes - I'm looking at getting the Beach so a bit blinkered on options for that rather than the SE...!

I've now got a potential confusion to throw into my decision as there might be a second-hand Beach I can buy but it doesn't have the sliding window (which isn't a deal breaker by any means - I'm sure I can get that retro-fitted?) but I'd started to get a bit excited about the auto DSG version (+ the hookup)...however, the additional 10k (and then some?) plus a 5 month wait is making it a tricky decision...!

Californiaman said:
I got a great deal on some options when I got my Cali - most at cost. Bike rack? Bumper protector, tailgate trim, side window spoilers etc?

Already pushed the dealer quite hard to match DriveTheDeal, how far can we push?