Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Seat Cushions

Cali-Topper

Cali-Topper

We have today launched another great new Cali product for the outside chairs.

Our seat cushions are made from high quality memory foam with a durable cover and can stay in situ whilst in the tallgate, they are currently only available in grey.

£25 Per pair

seatpads.jpg

Many thanks for the payment Geoff,

A couple of updated photo's attached below, hopefully these aswell as our new windscreen cover should be available to order as of next week and for COTF - more details to follow!

20130327_123922_zps2722b413.jpg

20130327_123809_zps1c8bc1f9.jpg

It's cali's on the farm :laugh2 :laugh2 have you not heard :laugh2 :laugh2 a little gathering
We are having in may. Up to 84 cali's and counting my money is on over 100 :thumb

Calikev said:
It's cali's on the farm :laugh2 :laugh2 have you not heard :laugh2 :laugh2 a little gathering
We are having in may. Up to 84 cali's and counting my money is on over 100 :thumb

:oops: Yes of course, because it was mentioned here I thought it was a piece of kit! Is there a cut-off date for the event?

GeoffB said:
Calikev said:

:oops: Yes of course, because it was mentioned here I thought it was a piece of kit! Is there a cut-off date for the event?

Oh yes I see how it reads now :laugh2 we have been asked by the campsite owners to update them with numbers on a weekly basis so not really a cut off date as such but the sooner we know who is coming the better :thumb

What size are the pads please?
Do they have ties? Is it just the seat or backs as well?
Thanks.

Are these memory foam ? if so would they be a bit hard on the bottom

Hello folks,

just to answer a couple of questions

The cushions are approx 38cm x 34cm the same size as the Cali tailgate chairs. They come with velcro fasteners and are made with memory foam which is nice on the bum :mrgreen: if a soft grade standard upholstery foam is require just let me know!

I'll post a link out shortly for everyone to purchase directly, in the mean-time just contact me if you'd like a set - comfortzleisure@aol.com or on 01246 825873.

:thanks
Nick

Just received our cushions - when I saw Nick was offering cushions for the Cali folding seats, I had to get a pair. The seats are very comfortable as they are, but a bit of padding would obviously make a good seat better. The cushions are made of memory foam covered by an attractive grey PVC which looks hard-wearing and matches the seat webbing and our sillver van too. They should be easy to wipe down if spills occur (they do with us!) The covers are zipped and removable. Cushions are held in place on the seats by two velcro strips at the rear sides, easily attached to the aluminium seat frame.

The cushions can stay in position on the seats without affecting seat folding or extending. They don't affect seat stowage space in the van tailgate and don't dislodge when the seats are put away or removed. They're also useful as a 'sit mat' should you want to open the van sliding door and sit on the floor with your feet outside, useful if you want to get four around the table.

I think these are very good value, and they are going to get well used this year on our travels. I like the attractive Cali logo patch as well! :goodone

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let you know the Deck Chair Seat Pads are now available here ----> http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk/#/t5/4575833167

I'll also be taking a bunch to COTF with me with a reduced price of £25 on a first come first served basis. :D

Any other question or feedback just drop me a line :D

:thanks
Nick

Sure will keep one back for you Phil :thumb

Cheers
Nick

Just received the seat cushions from Comfortz Leisure and have to say I am very impressed with the quality as well as the swift and effecient service provided. Thank you Nick and team, well done! :clap :thanks My wife and I look forward to putting them to use. This memory foam stuff is very comfortable. :D

Can we have a pair of seat pads please to collect at COTF...... :thumb

Thanks

gary & heather

Back