Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Cali sold, many surplus items for sale

DavidGPhillips

DavidGPhillips

David
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
All items are clean and in very good condition, I can supply photographs to assure condition, although plugging the name of the item into the shop will yield more information about the item itself and may consider offers for multi-buys.
  • Fiamma level ups - we found these essential, in some places £15.00
  • Aluminium Kitchen Shelf - very useful £50.00 SOLD
  • Curved rafter pro to stiffen roll-out awning keeps rain off £30.00 SOLD
  • Comfortz Camping Room with windows £225.00 SOLD
  • Utility Blind - replaces the blind coming out from wardrobe £25.00
  • Vango Palm Drive Away awning and kit to secure to Cali £180.00 SOLD
  • Brandrup Multibox Carry Bag - expensive but useful £60.00 SOLD
  • Brandrup two bag storage pocket for drawer - v.useful £50.00 SOLD
  • Brandrup Utility for rear wardrobe £50.00 SOLD
  • Perspex kitchen shelf £30.00 SOLD
  • Comfortz Cali topper, no windows in red £140.00 SOLD
Many thanks for looking
David

Last edited:
All items are clean and in very good condition, I can supply photographs to assure condition, although plugging the name of the item into the shop will yield more information about the item itself and may consider offers for multi-buys.
  • Fiamma level ups - we found these essential, in some places £15.00
  • Aluminium Kitchen Shelf - very useful £50.00
  • Curved rafter pro to stiffen roll-out awning keeps rain off £30.00
  • Comfortz Camping Room with windows £275.00
  • Utility Blind - replaces the blind coming out from wardrobe £25.00
  • Vango Palm Drive Away awning and kit to secure to Cali £200.00
  • Brandrup Multibox Carry Bag - expensive but useful £60.00
  • Brandrup two bag storage pocket for drawer - v.useful £50.00
  • Brandrup Utility for rear wardrobe £50.00
  • Perspex kitchen shelf £30.00
  • Comfortz Cali topper, no windows in red £140.00
Many thanks for looking
David
sent you a pm

Hi David,
would you be able to provide pictures of rafter pro as interested, and cost of postage, as won’t be collecting!!!!

Good Morning David,
I would definitely be interested in the Fiamma level ups and the utility blind.
Can i have first refusal on those?
With regard to the two bag storage pocket, which drawer are you referring to?
thanks
Stuart

Hi, are the level ups still available? If so, how much incl postage please?

Thanks,

Roisin

Could you send a photo of the utility blind please

Thanks,

Roisin
Hallo Roisin, the level up are still available

Thanks,

Roisin
Hallo Roisin

Sorry for delay, level ups are still available and cost for postage will be £6.95 by Royal Mail

Yours

David

Could you send a photo of the utility blind please
Photo attached. Essentially, you slide out the existing blind for the small window above the fridge, which is accessed through the wardrobe and then slide this one in, takes a minute. Compartments are small but we found handy for things like paracetamol, insect repellent, sunscreen etc

Brandrup Utility for wardrobe.jpg

Hi david just wondered if the cali topper is still available

Hi david just wondered if the cali topper is still available
Hallo Rich, the Cali Topper is indeed still available, although as you can see it does in fact have windows, I think I put in the post that it did not. We found this essential as with the wind in the right (or wrong?) direction a surprising amount of water could get driven through the ventilation holes at the top of the lifting roof. After the first time you do it, its actually very easy to put up and we still have the instructions

Cali3.jpg

Cali10.jpg

Hi rRichard what would be the best price please

Its at the price asked, which is £140.00 plus p&p, its less than half the price new and its in good condition

Hi Richard what would be postage and packing to Market Drayton Shropshire England

Photo attached. Essentially, you slide out the existing blind for the small window above the fridge, which is accessed through the wardrobe and then slide this one in, takes a minute. Compartments are small but we found handy for things like paracetamol, insect repellent, sunscreen etc

View attachment 106280
Hi will have the blind if you could post and let me know how you want paying, thanks please pm

Hi will have the blind if you could post and let me know how you want paying, thanks please pm
If you transfer £30 to my account (Account Name Mr David G Phillips, 10682063, 80-48-62) tomorrow and let me know your full mailing address, i will then put the item in the post to you tomorrow and send you a photo of the tracking receipt. The extra £5.00 will cover the postage and packing

sorry david,having a senior moment,so £150 all in sound ok

sorry david,having a senior moment,so £150 all in sound ok
No worries Rich, yes happy with that thank you, if you transfer the money to my account tomorrow, i will package and post the cali topper as soon as the money is in my account. My account details are: Account Name Mr David G Phillips, No 10682063, sort 80-48-62

Many thanks
David

If you transfer £30 to my account (Account Name Mr David G Phillips, 10682063, 80-48-62) tomorrow and let me know your full mailing address, i will then put the item in the post to you tomorrow and send you a photo of the tracking receipt. The extra £5.00 will cover the postage and packing
Hi
All paid up and sent you a pm with address

Good morning David,Just paid for the cali topper
My details
Richard Griffiths
Marbury House
43a Great Hales Street
Market Drayton
Shropshire
TF9 1JL