Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali to the rescue!

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Maybe of use to anyone else having a similar panic.....

Mrs 'Thehorse' just spent £300 in Sainsburys and the fridge is completely rammed. When I asked where the turkey we are collecting tomorrow was supposed to go, mild panic ensued for around 30minutes before we remembered the other fridge we have parked on the drive!

Last edited:
Maybe of use to anyone else having a similar panic.....

Mrs 'Thehorse' just spent £300 in Sainsburys and the fridge is completely rammed. When I asked where the turkey we are collecting tomorrow was supposed to go, mild panic ensued for around 30minutes before we remembered the other fridge we have parked on the drive!
Ours is switched on and will be loaded with turkey fizz tomorrow. :)

Mine is full of Chocolate baubles...

Not because of lack of room in the house though, mostly to hide them from my sister :oops:

Our Waeco has been pressed into service as a spare freezer to cope with the demands of the season.

We are using the fridge and the bed as a house overflow. I may hide in it later for some peace and quiet. Three generations in the house at once is proving to be loud, untidy, crowded and immense fun!

We’re in the van Tonight, full house and that’s five bedrooms. Another camper van tomorrow night as well

Fridge and bed in use here too.

There was a moment went the electric hob went on the blink so we offered up the van's rings for the sprouts, but a new fuse later and our gas supply is safe!

Food now transferred back to the house fridge. Battery only went down to 80% in 6 days - must be the cold weather!

Food now transferred back to the house fridge. Battery only went down to 80% in 6 days - must be the cold weather!

Beer and bubbles transferred back yesterday. The control panel was reading 80% too (after 4 days). I don't think it'll be needed for New Year but I know it's there if i need it!