Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali wanted cash waiting

L

Leedsdubber

hi im new here so hope its in the right place ?
I am looking for a cali in Very good condition Black or dark blue preferred also standard as Vw intended ie sorry but no lowered or modified vans please.

Cash waiting for the right vehicle ..

What age, spec, price range??

VW have approved -30mm springs as fitted by VW dealers.

Sorry its abit vague but my son has a scramble bike so i would like a 2.5 engine so i can tow a trailer off road hence not lowered , 2007 or later with fsh and lowish milage

I pressume you are in Leeds yorkshire or is that your name? If you dont mind me asking wats your budget ?
Pm sent

my son has a scramble bike so i would like a 2.5 engine so i can tow a trailer off road hence not lowered

So you will need one with a towbar already fitted or budget for VW to fit one. 3rd party ones not recommended as a lot do not wire into computer in order to balance breaking. Without this they burn out the rear brakes.
Unfortunately VW charge nearly £1000 to fit as it is around 8 hours labour.

Andy said:
my son has a scramble bike so i would like a 2.5 engine so i can tow a trailer off road hence not lowered

So you will need one with a towbar already fitted or budget for VW to fit one. 3rd party ones not recommended as a lot do not wire into computer in order to balance breaking. Without this they burn out the rear brakes.

I can get the factory removable towbar fitted, correctly wired and coded for approx £450+VAT. :thumb

I can get the factory removable towbar fitted, correctly wired and coded for approx £450+VAT.

I was going by what Alex was saying last weekend.
If I could get it done for that I may be seriously tempted. Oh god that means I have to do serious OT for the rest of the year to pay for all my planned goodies !! :shocked

The company we use get the coding and wiring kit from VW. And the towbar is the Westfalia removable one. Hope that helps, and broadens your search.

if you have the money the samosa Red ( very dark) in for sale section is a real bargin :thumb

Andy said:

Thanks for this info i didnt know that :eek: i will have to have a factory tow bar then

Back