Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali wrap front panel removable

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I just received a new Cali wrap. To my pleasant surprise it has Velcro on the front section allowing it to be taken off, I really like that the front can be opened up in good weather, is this a new feature or just not explained on the website ? But if you do take the front off does do the sides stay in place or do you need to get some Velcro straps made ? I]

Last edited:
I just received a new Cali topper. To my pleasant surprise it has Velcro on the front section allowing it to be taken off, I really like that the front can be opened up in good weather, is this a new feature or just not explained on the website ? But if you do take the front off does do the sides stay in place or do you need to get some Velcro straps made ? I]
I presume that is for the Panoramic Bellows, where you can unzip the front.
If the Topper goes over the roof and the sides are attached to the side awning rails then removing the front velcro attached panel should not affect the Topper staying in place.

My mistake so it’s the Cali wrap not the Cali topper

I’ve kind of answered my own question, presume the struts over the Cali wrap will keep it in place. Great new feature to be able to open the front up while it’s on. I shall give it a try this weekend

Back