Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calicap de

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have been trying to order the T6 kitchen drawer set from Calicap de. When I go in to set up an account I cant for the life of me find the relevant country when entering the address. No England, UK, GB or anything else relevant! I have emailed them but received no response.
Has anyone else encountered the same problem and if so what did you do? I think that they are on holiday now until after Easter but are still processing orders.
Thanks.

Go on now !
Post ...

Sorry, don't understand...still not able to get the country?
It is the kitchen drawer unit I want...

there was a blip and member could not reply to your original post - if you look at the post link I posted above they may not be shipping to UK at this time due to Brexit!

There was an issue this afternoon with the fact we could not reply to this post but all is normal now

Others had issues registering and the Calicap.de had blamed Brexit, no deal scenario

For country its Großbritannien

Hi ....yep it seems Brexit is to blame as I had it confirmed this morning that Calicap aren’t shipping their calidrawer either to the UK presently and so we don’t appear on any of their lists.

Also no replies from California camping, I have sent over 10 emails over past month and no replies

Small price to pay for independence. A drawer.

Hi ....yep it seems Brexit is to blame as I had it confirmed this morning that Calicap aren’t shipping their calidrawer either to the UK presently and so we don’t appear on any of their lists.

This is very sad and so rude to not answer emails. When (if?) Brexit is sorted out I certainly won't be ordering from them.
Perhaps there an opening for the club shop to source the items elsewhere? @Martin ?

Hi Gillian, I think the guys at the shop are looking into this, I will see how far we are a long with it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

They deliver to Turkey so its either a blip on their system or toys out the pram. Bad business practice either way and bad for their reputation. Would rather deal with our own shop anyway.

Well, in California Campings defence, Uli is on his holidays at the moment
he'll be back on the 29th April.

Hi Gillian, I think the guys at the shop are looking into this, I will see how far we are a long with it.

Excellent news! The kitchen drawer units, boot sliding shelf and wardrobe shelves seem to be very popular so a big market. Good to have the fitting instructions in English too :)

Will be following closely then as I really would like that boot drawer!

Cheers Smilingit .... but not sure how you could given this status quo?

Cheers Smilingit .... but not sure how you could given this status quo?

Well - Could help with a triangulation in case. Yet there are official forwarding services with addresses in Germany if handy. You can get the item delivered to them and forwarded to UK. Probably given the shipping to Germany is way cheaper you end up paying the same or just a few quids more.

Cheers.... I’ll give it some thought and let you know if it’s a ‘go’

Also no replies from California camping, I have sent over 10 emails over past month and no replies
Calicap.de delivering again and installed mine this morning. It’s a very well made piece of kit and well worth the effort (Google translate app for 1-2 hours yesterday) but in the end ‘simples’ to fit. If I was clever enough, I might have made my own though

E4FDD1A5-5E30-425C-A9A4-07FE48CFA78B.jpeg

E593AC82-9738-4C5C-A548-AB378F5D991F.jpeg

24CFC20F-5DD8-45CA-8342-F4706CE0918F.jpeg

The two extra "spare" bits of carpet go between the runners and the sides of the vehicle to protect the furniture

This is the response email I received from them on Friday when I enquired about delivery to the UK and I mentioned Brexit I also mentioned I was surprised that they had suspended delivery to the UK.
This is the response
Surprised? I have to laugh. You are making the biggest mistake in your history and you are surprised? I do not understand that. It then goes on to say we have released you in the meantime, because you probably participate in the European elections. But not too long then I have to switch off again because the danger that comes to me then is too big! :oops: I feel I have been told off because I mention that I was surprised that they had taken us off the list for delivery presumably over Brexit :) so I put an order in straightaway :thumb

Back