Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calicap instructions

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
i just got the calicap boot slide, the instructions are in German, just wondered if someone had a translation that they did when they did their install .. thanks

i just got the calicap boot slide, the instructions are in German, just wondered if someone had a translation that they did when they did their install .. thanks
I just used google translate for some German instructions that came with some cupboard shelves

Just did that very thing, it’s installed. Very easy and quick, it’s a great product

Me too...it’s not a literal translation but you get the gist. I think I have a copy of my effort somewhere but you should be fine on google translate

It’s very easy, just looked I closed the google translate or I could have posted it. i just translated section 5 onwards as putting together the tray is just a few screws tant the photo show. the whole thing is very easy .. feel free to ask if you have a question when fitting

Hi @icic would you mind telling me how many fixings into the floor rails there are? Is it just 2 at the back? (Assuming you have an ocean) Many thanks

Just to fixings into the rails at the back of the unIt

Back