Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calicap tray T6.1

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just wondered if the calicap tray for the T6 ocean will fit the T6.1 ocean. Also with the new lounge feature the clearance seems much lower, if the tray if it fits how much lower is the space, anyone have any measurements between the two ? We use the upper setting on the T6 and want to get an idea of how much space you loose in the T6.1

Just wondered if the calicap tray for the T6 ocean will fit the T6.1 ocean. Also with the new lounge feature the clearance seems much lower, if the tray if it fits how much lower is the space, anyone have any measurements between the two ? We use the upper setting on the T6 and want to get an idea of how much space you loose in the T6.1
Hi icic,
I think the T6 tray does fit the T6.1 but you may need to slide the bench seat forward by approximately 50mm to accommodate it. The version made for the T6.1 with ‘Lounge’ function is 710mm which is shorter than the T6 version.
Regarding available height. Just measured mine - 330mm from floor of tray to underside of rear shelf. 362mm from Cali floor to underside of the shelf.

B35D2D5A-B5E7-4423-9388-F7D7CAB711F0.jpeg

Thanks so much for measuring it, I’ll get the T6 measurements and post them

you can fit the T6 tray if you want - you just have to move the rear bench forward to the T6 position (T6.1 is further back) - I guess it would leave a gap for when you use (If) you use the lounge function. I ordered the correct tray (710mm) and can fit to standard euro boxes and have a sliver of space behind and to the side.

you can fit the T6 tray if you want - you just have to move the rear bench forward to the T6 position (T6.1 is further back) - I guess it would leave a gap for when you use (If) you use the lounge function. I ordered the correct tray (710mm) and can fit to standard euro boxes and have a sliver of space behind and to the side.
I wonder if you can share your euro box setup? We're interested in getting the 710 version when they start shipping to the UK again (later this year apparently). But we were thinking of buying the euro boxes in advance and just using them without a tray initially.

I have attached a sketch of what I had in mind. Not sure if the heights will work but the hope was it would only be the back left box that has a reduced height due to the lounge mechanism. The spare 100x300 space I figured would work well for bottled water.

eurobox.png

Back