Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Califamily table top extension for the Cali table in brightio

Ratzel

Ratzel

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
sale a califamily table top in grey. In Brighton pick up only. £180 Ono this slide on the factory table making it a perfect size for a family of 4.

EB669F37-337C-4F73-B961-5E1C9478B8EE.jpeg05BF34E0-255F-47EC-B670-2928FC8F82D1.jpegB62D1C8B-ED7C-4714-8BBF-EE5FE3E036E8.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone in the West Midlands wants this, I’m down in Brighton this coming Thursday coming back Friday, I could pick up then arrange pick up nearer home

nice. What are the dimensions? Does it fit in the boot or do you have to move bench forward a couple of clicks?
It fit perfectly under the mattress without needing to move the bench forward as seen on the picture.

Ingenious - did you sell it ? I would be very interested in purchasing it
If sold already - how can I purchase one without having to go to CH?
Many thanks Jeremy

No I still have it. We are in brighton. Going away to Greece on Monday 2 weeks so after the 26 will be available.

I live near oxford ... how about we meet somewhere in the middle to exchange table top and cash ... after 26th ??
Did I read you right that its brand new and in perfect condition
Jeremy

hi Jeremy I m afraid it will be collection only for the table and it has been only used a handful of time and as new. I can send you more picture if you need. thank you

Thank you ... will meet you in Brighton after you get back from your vacation on 26th

Hi Jeremy I was wondering if you were still interested by the table as I have had some interest. Thx

thanks for reminder ... Ill allow someone else to take it. Hope holiday was good