Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California 6.1 Fitted sheets .... Duvalay

P

Persephone

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi. Our new 6.1 Ocean has arrived, and I have ordered some Duvalay fitted sheets for both beds. The team there have sent me some measurements to check, but the measurements don't seem quite right, especially with the mattress topper that comes with the 6.1.

Has anyone else got an experience they can share? I am struggling to find VW dimensions for the beds and it's expensive if I measure wrong :)

Cant help you with the measurements, we got the brandrup ixtend ones,
they're ace.Cost about 80 nicker each though.

Hi. Our new 6.1 Ocean has arrived, and I have ordered some Duvalay fitted sheets for both beds. The team there have sent me some measurements to check, but the measurements don't seem quite right, especially with the mattress topper that comes with the 6.1.

Has anyone else got an experience they can share? I am struggling to find VW dimensions for the beds and it's expensive if I measure wrong :)

I don't have a 6.1 but what are the measurements that they have sent to you. Don't think the 6 and the 6.1 beds are any different.

We have a lower Duvalay 2.5 cms mattress and the fitted cover. Can measure if that helps in anyway.

I don't have a 6.1 but what are the measurements that they have sent to you. Don't think the 6 and the 6.1 beds are any different.

We have a lower Duvalay 2.5 cms mattress and the fitted cover. Can measure if that helps in anyway.
Thank you, when you ordered them did you just go with the standard measurements they had, or did you have to self measure ? How well do they fit ?

Thank you, when you ordered them did you just go with the standard measurements they had, or did you have to self measure ? How well do they fit ?

Ah! I can see where the problem is. You are on the Duvalay site. I just searched and cannot find the T6 mattress there.

I ordered mine from c a m p e r v a n t a s t i c.com (that is one word, if I don't do that, the forum software will replace it with stars). They have options to select a mattress for the lower and the upper beds and also 2.5 or 5 cm memory foam and matching covers and sheets. They in turn pass the order on to Duvalay and the shipping is direct from Duvalay.

Oh that’s really helpful ! I will have a look at that site now and then give duvalay a call .. thank you

Back