Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California 777 edition

gutenbergia

gutenbergia

Vehicle
T6 Coast 204
Hallo Everybody, I am new happy owner of a Cali Coast, imported from Germany to Italy. I found On the both side of the van this beautiful plaque showing that it is a special edition, but I can’t find any infos in the net, neither in this forum. Do you have any idea of what is it? Thanks!

722D4E61-7ED1-431E-B5C3-7A5C9C3ABCCC.jpeg

Hallo Everybody, I am new happy owner of a Cali Coast, imported from Germany to Italy. I found On the both side of the van this beautiful plaque showing that it is a special edition, but I can’t find any infos in the net, neither in this forum. Do you have any idea of what is it? Thanks!

View attachment 87689
Congratulations. I can't help with your question, but would love to see some more pictures please.

Congratulations. I can't help with your question, but would love to see some more pictures please.

View attachment 87689
Top Gear article on the web about this.

935D3B9D-2962-4512-9A5F-C00A20716E25.png

91444A91-9CA5-4164-809E-4C3DF9486DD2.png

A limited build of 999 with only 30 coming to the UK.

Well thats a coincidence. 2 in 1 day

Cool. Are they individually numbered? If so you got a good number

Anyone know what the windsurf (sail) connection in the plaque relates to? Only think that I can think of is Bjorn Dunkerbeck, long time pro sailor who VW used in some of the publicity shots.
Off topic but he has recently set a windsurf speed record of 103kmh

Well thats a coincidence. 2 in 1 day
My number is 629

Wonder how many ordered the yellow.

Here’s a Turmeric Yellow example. I don’t like the contrast roof and wing mirrors on this colour, I think those would have looked much better in black.

Eww. Thats more gold than yellow. The classic VW T1 flat yellow or orange would have been a better choice.

Back