Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California accessories for sale - INKA Waterproof Seat Covers

burko73

burko73

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi

ive recently sold my lovely T5.1 Cali to upsize to a motorhome.

I still have the following items for sale:

Full set of INKA waterproof seat covers for California SE. Front drivers seat/ passenger seat and rear bench/ bed.

All in great condition apart from a couple of very minor nicks around the rear bench seat headrest slots on the back of the bench seat (not visible from the living area and fully functional).

Looking for £50 delivered for the full set. I've got loads off pictures if anyone wants to see them.

california accessories roof topper in black with front and side windows. This has only been used once or twice as this is our second one (previous one without windows and well used sold for £150 a couple of weeks ago) and as we had a replacement roof with the new bellows material we didn’t use this after that. Looking for £190 posted as these are £250 new and this really is hardly used. comes with all the slide in fixings and bungee toggles. This is currently on Ebay.

Cali roof bed safety net - Unused - £57 posted - I have two of these available.

Last edited:
Ooh! That's a lot of goodies. Can I have the kitchen towel rail and the table strap please? Let me know Paypal f&f or bank transfer either is fine. Have also sent a PM.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Can i take the camping chair seat pads? DM sent

Apologies, camping Chair pads Already gone.

We have bought a 7 berth Ducato based Autoroller. We just werent using the cali since our second child. It was fine when it was the two of us and even fine with our first child but since no 2 any wet or cold weather and the shuffling round inside with a 2 yr old and a 6 yr old was driving us nuts. We used to like exploring in the Cali and previous t4 we converted but you just couldnt do that in the cali with two kids anymore. it was more like a mobile tent. If it was just the two of us we'd have kept the cali but lifes too short for frustrating holidays!

Hi can we have the emergency roof tie down kit please if they are still available. Thanks

Freeway - no probs, thats still available. Can you direct message me with your address and I'll give you my paypal details. Thanks

Hi
amalt8467@+++++.com

Many thanks