Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Beach Heritage Red Edition

My very lightweight ASUS Chromebook TV setup - Battery last for ages but also have 240v & 12V chargers in the van. TV via Virgin GO or any free TV App. When abroad Virgin Go & UK available via a VPN. :)

20180225_172320.jpg

I so need to get with the program Westfalia
So far behind on things like that!
I’m good at eBay that’s my limit:)

"Virtual Private Network" as Westfalia says without a VPN you cannot use Virgin GO and similar outside the UK. With a VPN Virgin (or other) assume your in UK and allow service. They do cost though - a small annual or monthly fee.:thumb

20180309_133010.jpg
20180309_134346.jpg

For those with manual mirrors (Up/Normal/Down) I suggest you do this regularly as a lot of water builds up inside!

Last edited:
You need a firm twisting motion up or down but they move easily once you get the Knack.

WHITE on WHITE will not work! But could go on rear Glass above Beach Sticker...

I am thinking above front Arch as per Dub bus or lower front doors below chrome...

dub.jpg

You´ll have to give us a new side on shot of your van man.
Fed up of scrolling up to look at it.:cheers

Under the chrome on front doors (bold) or under "Beach" in the red if there is room between the cover (discreet)

How are the "Door Pillar Gloss Blackout Panels" holding-up? Did you purchase and fit these yourself? I'm thinking of doing similar, any tips?

How are the "Door Pillar Gloss Blackout Panels" holding-up? Did you purchase and fit these yourself? I'm thinking of doing similar, any tips?

TIP: take you time but remember you have do the whole think in one go leave the edges until the flat surface is fully covered then tuck the edges in. I learnt on first side 2nd side perfect.