Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California Beach T6.1 Comfort Mattress

H

Hoonin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all. We've got a new Genuine VW comfort mattress for a T6.1 California Beach (the full size bed!). We ordered it with the Cali from VW 18 months ago but have never used it as you can tell from the pics. As you know these aren't cheap, and I've seen these go for silly money. However if someone's willing to collect this, then we'd let it go for £100. Rather it be used than go into the loft for the next 10 years!

We're just outside Southampton Hants.

20240206_152303.jpg

20240206_152337.jpg

20240206_152406.jpg

20240206_152421.jpg

Hi I'd be interested if I could arrange a courier as we are in Liverpool (no trips planned your way until we catch the ferry in July), and also would this fit the T6 Beach do you know? Thanks

Hey, thanks for the enquiry. This wouldn't fit the Cali with the wardrobe/tall kitchen, but I believe all the beaches are the same where the bed goes from one side of the van to the other. So I'd recommend doing some research to ensure it fits.. but as the T6 and 6.1 are pretty much the same so I couldn't see why not. Ref postage I've priced it to just be collected and go.. so would rather not post at this time. If it doesn't go in a week from local pick up then maybe its something I'd consider down the line.

Hi ,I would like to buy the mattress, and can pick up on Sunday if ok?
Regards Richard .
My Mobile is 07836 5458145

Hey, thanks for the enquiry. This wouldn't fit the Cali with the wardrobe/tall kitchen, but I believe all the beaches are the same where the bed goes from one side of the van to the other. So I'd recommend doing some research to ensure it fits.. but as the T6 and 6.1 are pretty much the same so I couldn't see why not. Ref postage I've priced it to just be collected and go.. so would rather not post at this time. If it doesn't go in a week from local pick up then maybe its something I'd consider down the line.
No probs totally understand thanks, I have priced postage up and we will pass anyway.