Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale California bike rack for sale

debarros

debarros

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have a Genuine cali four bike rack - I wanted around £300 ono. AT WIFE'S INSISTENCE REDUCED TO £175 ONO.

Location kettering, northants.
- going to downsize to two bikes.
For more information you can contact me on 07947058875
Jose

Last edited:
I have a Genuine cali four bike rack - I wanted around £300 ono. AT WIFE'S INSISTENCE REDUCED TO £175 ONO.

Jose
Is it the old shape for t5 or the t6 new one?

I think it's a T5 one he lives round the corner from me

:(
Shame. Thanks though.
Surprised it's not been snapped up at that price.
Yes it is a T5. Have been abroad and just back today to emails and phone calls. Thanks calikev.
No sooner back and the phone calls came in....

is this still available? I have sent you a message to your phone also

Hi Jose,
I've just realised that we can't fit the genuine VW bike rack with the spoiler (which we have on our Cali), so we are going to have to get a towbar mounted one instead.
I am really sorry for messing you about. This is a great bargain for someone and I hope that you get it sold soon.

Hi Heiney I did phone you earlier this week to set it all out. Glad you found out the unsuitability of the rack to your van before you went ahead. Good luck with the towbar search - I am doing the same and having a lot of different opinions. See my thread on the Buzzwing2 (which I am considering) which has some interesting comments on towbar racks. Good hunting.

We haven't yet collected our 'new to us' California, so am late to this particular bike carrier party. Can't imagine carrying more than two cycles but no harm in spare capacity I guess. Anyway, well done on the auction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry now sold. Now going looking for a tow bar 2 bike rack...

Yes I watched it go through. Congratulations! There is a VW dealer in York selling them new for £50 more! You have done well there I'd say ;-)

Jose

Hi have you still got the bike rack if do can you send me a photo please
Thanks Simon