Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California Bits

Snowy

Snowy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have several California bits for sale , as I no longer have my California (medical reasons).
If interested please let me know and I can provide further details and photos (too many items to submit all photos in one go) All items in good condition and little used.
I believe I have priced these fairly low, so no offers please. Buyer to collect (Bedfordshire)

Set of four 17" Devonports wheels in excellent condition, with 215/60R17C Contivavan Contact 200 tyres, with less than 1000 miles - £400 (photo) SOLD
Kampa Cozi insulated roof cover £100. SOLD
California Pullout rear drawer (as recently supplied by Cali shop) £200. SOLD
Brand new full GAZ 907 cylinder, still sealed £65
VW heavy duty driver and passenger mats £30
Porta Potti 355 cube with mounting tray for cupboard £50 (Obviously hygienically clean)
Brandup water container & fill set £10. SOLD
Insulated Comfortzlesuire windscreen cover £50. SOLD
Thule3 bike cycle rack for fitting to tow bar £150 NOW SOLD
Sunncamp sun canopy (unused) £60
Comfortzleisure safari room (used once) £200 SOLD
Comfortzleisure waterproof topper £120. SOLD
Hi Gear Utility tent (toilet tent) £15

IMG_5412.jpegIMG_5416.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, would you be happy to pack the wheels into boxes for a courier to pick up?

Hi I am interested in roof topper safari room and screen cover can you send more details please

Hi, which Thule bike carrier do you have?

Interested in the wheels but would need to plan journey to pick up. Where Beds are you located?

Hi, I do already have interest in these, but should the interest fall through I will let you know

its a THULE bike carrier for three bikes. The carrier clamps on to towball. It swings downwards to allow access to rear of vehicle.. it has 13 pin plug (with adapter for old style 7 pin if required) The capacity is 60kg and the type is EC909.
See attached photo

E6707ED8-56BE-4ACD-84CC-486BFD31910B.png

63868FEB-38ED-46C1-AB48-E5381993737E.jpeg

41B5F43B-4F04-4D2E-BB1A-9745AB660C9C.jpeg

1BA52BDA-73FA-470E-8A83-41D96D71BF42.jpeg

2FA1B750-A02F-4F07-A93B-274CCAFF6FC6.jpeg

46058B50-8856-45BC-8049-61FF05357E75.jpeg

A6919016-B036-46EF-939B-6048597C53CE.jpeg

Also interested in the sliding drawer, has it been fitted?

Thanks

(Off thread). Fingers crossed everything ok, and so sorry to hear whatever it is has meant selling your Cali.

Also interested in the sliding drawer, has it been fitted?

Thanks
I’m sorry this has been sold within about 10 minutes of placing ad. I shall be updating to forum accordingly when items are physically gone.

I have several California bits for sale , as I no longer have my California (medical reasons).
If interested please let me know and I can provide further details and photos (too many items to submit all photos in one go) All items in good condition and little used.
I believe I have priced these fairly low, so no offers please. Buyer to collect (Bedfordshire)

Set of four 17" Devonports wheels in excellent condition, with 215/60R17C Contivavan Contact 200 tyres, with less than 1000 miles - £400 (photo)
Kampa Cozi insulated roof cover £100
California Pullout rear drawer (as recently supplied by Cali shop) £200
Brand new full GAZ 907 cylinder, still sealed £65
VW heavy duty driver and passenger mats £30
Porta Potti 355 cube with mounting tray for cupboard £50 (Obviously hygienically clean)
Brandup water container & fill set £10
Insulated Comfortzlesuire windscreen cover £50
Thule3 bike cycle rack for fitting to tow bar £150
Sunncamp sun canopy (unused) £60
Comfortzleisure safari room (used once) £200
Comfortzleisure waterproof topper £120
Hi Gear Utility tent (toilet tent) £15

View attachment 61039View attachment 61041
Hi. Is the screen cover still available?

I’m sorry Chris this has now gone.
I‘m waiting for actual collections before marking up as sold

Hi, I do already have interest in these, but should the interest fall through I will let you know
its a THULE bike carrier for three bikes. The carrier clamps on to towball. It swings downwards to allow access to rear of vehicle.. it has 13 pin plug (with adapter for old style 7 pin if required) The capacity is 60kg and the type is EC909.
See attached photo

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
Just trying to understand if this is a Thule Velo Space XT3..?

So this unit allows for the tailgate to open when fitted?

Much appreciated

Is the safari room still available?

I cannot confirm it’s the model you describe, but it does definitely drop down to allow access.
Without a towbar it’s difficult to show, but I hope the attached photos assist. Shown as best I can in the ‘dropped position’

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi I enquired about safari room and roof cover are these still available

Hi

I’m potentially interested in the Porta potty? Where are you based and would you post that one item in a box?

tim

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
Just trying to understand if this is a Thule Velo Space XT3..?

So this unit allows for the tailgate to open when fitted?

Much appreciated

looks like a Thule EuroClassic G5 909 which tilts to a maximum of 70 degrees which should allow tailgate to open. Have a google of that model plenty of vids.
hope that helps.

Hi Tim,
I’m based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. The Porta Potti is still available. But is up for collection only. I guess not practical travel from Bristol.
I’m travelling to Barnstable in July passing along M4 and M5 corridors if still interested at that time and it’s still available.

Most items have been sold, but a quick update to Give you the latest availability
Remaining is
Sunncamp sun canopy £60
New Gaz 907 full cylinder (sealed) £65
VW’s own heavy duty mats £30
Porta Potti cube + tray £50
Utility (toilet) tent £15
Thule cycle rack (3 bikes) £150

Thank you to all those that expressed interest and those that have purchased So far

Hi snowy, when in July you passing through?

Back