Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California in the Aberdeen Area?

S

superchargedpolo

VIP Member
Hello.

Have been browsing the forum for a few months now. Great wee site, well done :)

Unfortunately I don't have the budget for a California but am looking at the rear seat / bed for my own van and would very much appreciate having a look at one installed in a current Cali. The VW dealer in Aberdeen no longer stocks these, all Edinburgh based now, otherwise I would have done that.

If anyone can help that would be very much appreciated and in return I can offer an hour of free labour to carry out any mods, diagnostics or servicing.

You can see the quality of my work on the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kylesku- ... 2410821072

Many thanks
Craig

craig I am not convinced that looking at a California will enlighten you as to the layout of the sleeping arrangements for your current van which I am guessing is a trans porter. you would be better looking a van that has been converted from scratch.however I am situated in dyce if that is handy for you.

fitz

Craig,
Maybe a bit later than you'd hoped but i just saw your message. Gimme a shout if still need to see a cali in Aberdeen area as we will be there in a couple of weeks time.
M&G

Hi Craig just a thought I couldn't run to a full blown California so I have been converting my t5kombi for a while now and have just had a California roof fitted by premium campers in Newquay it's totally transformed my bus I have a three seat Rocknroll bed in the back plus lots if other bits just a thought for someone on a tight budget like me cheers

Back