Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CALIFORNIA Internal Step Plates

These look great Simon good work :thumb I looked into having these made and hit a brick wall
I shall be getting some of these :thumb

Calikev said:
These look great Simon good work :thumb I looked into having these made and hit a brick wall
I shall be getting some of these :thumb
Cheers mate, yea they have took me a long time and alot of money to get sorted, they are great quality mate, you will be more than happy with them :D :D

I too hit a wall trying to get them produced so well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fitted my step plates today. My plastic steps were getting very scratched and dirty
I bonded them on using stikaflex :thumb. The steps protectors are great quality for the money :thumb

image.jpg image.jpg

Wow, these look great, but Glueing them sounds rather permanent! What happens when these become scratched and marked? Can they easily be replaced?

Thanks Barry

I believe these steps being made of stainless steel will scratch similar to your normal kitchen sink
For this reason I'm not to concerned as you don't change that very often. I also think that they will
Come off with reasonable force should I need to replace them. They come with 3 m tape but I don't think this alone is enough to keep them firm

Thanks Calikev. A little stainless steel cleaner brings the sink up like new, so I guess these will be the same [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Back