Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale California Ocean Lower Mattress

D

DannyB

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I've just bought a new camper and replaced the lower mattress with a new comfort one. The mattress has never been used, so the last owner told me but does have a couple of marks on it. The guy said he washed the mattress cover and got a washer tablet stuck in the material which has stained it and the other is a water mark which happened when I had the Cali valeted. If anyone is interested then let me know and perhaps make me an offer. Also, have a Thetford porta potti 335, which has been used (not by us but came with the van). If anyone wants it they can have it otherwise it's going to the tip next week.

Based in Preston.

Thanks

Danny

I've just bought a new camper and replaced the lower mattress with a new comfort one. The mattress has never been used, so the last owner told me but does have a couple of marks on it. The guy said he washed the mattress cover and got a washer tablet stuck in the material which has stained it and the other is a water mark which happened when I had the Cali valeted. If anyone is interested then let me know and perhaps make me an offer. Also, have a Thetford porta potti 335, which has been used (not by us but came with the van). If anyone wants it they can have it otherwise it's going to the tip next week.

Based in Preston.

Thanks

Danny
Hi Danny, could I take the loo off your hands please?