Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California owner elect.

I

iowflute

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi. I'm getting my 2006 cali in a few weeks I hope. It needs a few bits done to it and the garage have them on order. Very excited! I'll be joining the VIPs as soon as it arrives as I want to get the cali cozy and thermal windscreen cover plus I'm going for a solar panel. With 5% off various bits it'll be worth the fee.

:welcomeCongratulations on your new purchase. I hope that you enjoy many happy adventures in he/she/it.

:welcome Excellent! You will enjoy it - that's an order!;)

Fun, fun, fun! Many benefits to VIP status and well worth the money. Enjoy your Cali experiences, welcome. :thumb

Welcome , you don't have to wait till you "own" your Cali to sign up....
;)

Welcome iowflute, tell us more about your Cali or even better: Pictures please :)

Hi. I'm getting my 2006 cali in a few weeks I hope. It needs a few bits done to it and the garage have them on order. Very excited! I'll be joining the VIPs as soon as it arrives as I want to get the cali cozy and thermal windscreen cover plus I'm going for a solar panel. With 5% off various bits it'll be worth the fee.

Nice to see a fellow 2006 owner

Welcome :) As an "Owner Elect" you will need an inauguration speech, maybe get some inspiration from The Donald... ;-)