Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California recommended dealer in Nottingham

P

Padge

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi can any owner of a Cali in Nottingham recommend a VW dealer to get potential upgrade work, service work etc done

Thanks in advance

Hi can any owner of a Cali in Nottingham recommend a VW dealer to get potential upgrade work, service work etc done

Thanks in advance
Depends on what you want doing. Does it have to be a VW Dealer?

I have used Imperial (in Beeston) in the past for general servicing and had no problems. Depends on what your potential upgrades are but probably able to be done elsewhere and cheaper.

2017 ocean, definitely look at having shower connected, then price to have rear camera fitted (although have heard on previous threads it’s expensive)

2017 ocean, definitely look at having shower connected, then price to have rear camera fitted (although have heard on previous threads it’s expensive)
I had a rear camera fitted at Car Electronics on Ashbourne Road in Derby. I talked with them for a while first and they knew and understood the Cali and had worked on many before. They fitted a digital radio at the same time as we only had a basic one in the van at that time. I would recommend them and use them again for any similar work.