Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California specific & general camping accessories

philrich99

philrich99

Hi, we are selling our 2014 Cali and have lots of accessories for sale, message us if you want to know more. We are a few miles from Hythe in Hampshire.

Some of the items we have are:

Zonesleep upper mattress topper
Inka Grey front & rear seat covers SOLD
Comfortz Leisure compact Cali-topper SOLD
Comfortz Leisure thermal windscreen cover SOLD
Internal thermal windscreen cover (not specific to T5 Cali)
Quest Elite blue/grey drive away awning
Leveling ramps (2 heavy duty Milenco in case & 4 others)
Kitchen shelf with hooks SOLD STC
Lots of camping bits & pieces, pots & pans compact set, collapsible folding kettle SOLD STC, steps etc

Nothing has been used very much, all in excellent condition.

Last edited:
Hi there
I would be interested in the shelf, collapsible kettle and possibly the pans. Perhaps you could email me a photo of the pan set? Regards Clive

How much for the thermal windscreen cover with postage thanks.

Hi there. Can the mattress topper be left in place with the roof down? If yes, can I ask how much would you like for it?

Paul

Hi, I wondered if the Cali topper was still for sale ? and if so how much you were asking for it ?
Thanks in advance,
Paul

Hi, yes it is still available, it's the grey compact one with no windows, fits into a bag that slides inside one of the picnic chairs. It has no marks or tears, and we'd like £120 for it, but any postage would need to be extra.
Kind regards
Myra & Phil

Hi, we are selling our 2014 Cali and have lots of accessories for sale, message us if you want to know more. We are a few miles from Hythe in Hampshire.

Inka Grey front & rear seat covers
Comfortz Leisure compact Cali-topper SSTC
Lots of camping bits & pieces, pots & pans compact set, collapsible folding kettle SOLD STC, steps etc

Hello - is it a Cali SE with the two seater bench? I'd be interested in the Inka covers if they're still available. What is their condition and how much are you asking.

Inka Grey front & rear seat covers
Comfortz Leisure compact Cali-topper SSTC

Hi, it is the SE with the 2 seater bench. It's the waterproof covers, and they are still available, in good condition, no signs of wear. The set includes 4 headrest & 4 seat arm covers, details as picture.

We would like £60 for them which would include postage.

Kind regards
Myra & Phil

image.jpg

Hi, if ChristopherW doesn't have the covers I would be interested. Are they for the newer, large headrests?

Hi, if ChristopherW doesn't have the covers I would be interested. Are they for the newer, large headrests?
Hi, I'm not sure, I didn't know they had changed. Our Cali is a 2014 model and they fitted that, details of Inka part no. is on the picture.

Will let you know if ChristopherW wants them.
Myra

Hi, it is the SE with the 2 seater bench. It's the waterproof covers, and they are still available, in good condition, no signs of wear. The set includes 4 headrest & 4 seat arm covers, details as picture.

We would like £60 for them which would include postage.

Kind regards
Myra & Phil

View attachment 11240
Thank you - YES PLEASE! How would you like payment?
BW
Chris

Are you after small or large headrest covers?